Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Daps
I watched it last night. I enjoyed it. I remember a meme that was out when the movie first came out, and somebody said that the real beatdown was gonna be Jonathan Majors' talent as one of the GOAT actors of this generation beating the mess out of Michael B Jordan's acting. And they were right. It was night and day between them. MBJ is a wooden actor. Still one of my favorites, but dude doesn't have any range at all.

With that being said, the movie also suffered from no Stallone input - specifically on the part that every Rocky movie up until now has always had: an emotional "get you in your feels" moment.

Every Rocky, and every Creed movie until this one has had THAT moment, a moment where it's like "somebody cutting onions, a tear ain't in my eye, it's in yours :to:"

You gotta include that emotional component in a movie like this. That's part of what makes the series so great.

Besides that, I loved it. It was a great movie.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Watched it last night, movie was boring but I think these movies aren't for me anymore. The fighting and skill levels in these movies are tough to watch. Story was pretty standard in this one

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Gotta disagree here.

Dame’s entrance in the last fight was one of the hardest the entire franchise.

I don’t even fukk with Nipsey but been bumping that shyt all day :wow:
Nip couldn’t save that slow nikka :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I watched it last night. I enjoyed it. I remember a meme that was out when the movie first came out, and somebody said that the real beatdown was gonna be Jonathan Majors' talent as one of the GOAT actors of this generation beating the mess out of Michael B Jordan's acting. And they were right. It was night and day between them. MBJ is a wooden actor. Still one of my favorites, but dude doesn't have any range at all.

With that being said, the movie also suffered from no Stallone input - specifically on the part that every Rocky movie up until now has always had: an emotional "get you in your feels" moment.

Every Rocky, and every Creed movie until this one has had THAT moment, a moment where it's like "somebody cutting onions, a tear ain't in my eye, it's in yours :to:"

You gotta include that emotional component in a movie like this. That's part of what makes the series so great.

Besides that, I loved it. It was a great movie.
That moment should’ve been when his mom dad, But it really didn’t hit AT ALL

Daps
the dirty fighting majors was doing was classic...although technically hitting the arms and shoulders is legal lol...its just a fukked up tactic

but majors killed it as Dame...no question

I lost it when he started doing some foot techniques (and I ain't talking about the Ali shuffle :pachaha:). I'm talking about when dude was trying to trip the Puerto Rican breh but the ref didn't see it.

My brother said the ref was as bad as a WWE ref during a title match :laff:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
If you say so, Some of the strongest people i’ve ever known have been off in the head.
So you also feel that his performance gave off “slow nikka” vibes …I rest my case :manny:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeahhhh if I was Dame I would’ve felt more of a way after seeing Donny rooting on the mexican and not giving me no props when I accomplished my life’s dream.
This is one of the main reasons that Dame was a more sympathetic character than Donny was. Adonis couldn't even pretend to be happy that his friend's dream finally came true.