Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall in here doing the most and this shyt wasn't even better than 2. :unimpressed:

Give a nikka something to watch on a Friday night and they set though :francis:

The way the final fight was "anime-fied" is precisely why that nikka was called corny in school.

The references were one thing (and even kinda cool) but the way the final fight was rushed for that bullshyt was weak

MF Doom stan calling anybody corny

1300872.jpg

mj-michael.gif

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Watched it last night …shyt was mid …Dame was not believable as a “villain” or whatever they were trying to do with him …the nikka playing that character looks a little slow …idk if that’s his acting style or if he’s really a little “touched” in the head but he definitely didn’t come across as no south central nikka ….the movie had no moments of levity like the others the storyline was meh at best …just overall mid …they probably waited to long between films …hopefully this will be the last one

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Finally saw it.

I see why Rocky wasn't fukking with it. The pacing was rushed like a mofo and only 2 fights the whole movie :dahell:

Stallone didn't want it because it didn't feature a white protagonist like him. It was instead Black through and through with positive Black male representation with a good plot.

Which makes the fake criticism but praise for the pro-white/anti-Black rocky movies from some here extra :mjpls:

Watched it last night …shyt was mid …Dame was not believable as a “villain” or whatever they were trying to do with him …the nikka playing that character looks a little slow …idk if that’s his acting style or if he’s really a little “touched” in the head but he definitely didn’t come across as no south central nikka ….the movie had no moments of levity like the others the storyline was meh at best …just overall mid …they probably waited to long between films …hopefully this will be the last one

It made over 250 million. So they're definitely making more. And if they can make more crappy white fantasy Rocky films then they can make more high quality Black centric Creed films. Which is exactly what they need to do.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stallone didn't want it because it didn't feature a white protagonist like him. It was instead Black through and through with positive Black male representation with a good plot.

Which makes the fake criticism but praise for the pro-white/anti-Black rocky movies from some here extra :mjpls:
Forgot Adonis was white in the first two :skip:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER

They already said they would have sequels, spin-off movies, and tv shows due to the popularity/success of Creed 3.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It made over 250 million. So they're definitely making more. And if they can make more crappy white fantasy Rocky films then they can make more high quality Black centric Creed films. Which is exactly what they need to do.
I don’t find vindication for black mediocrity thru white mediocrity… perhaps this worldview of white acceptance is what colors your discourse but it doesn’t do anything for me …if the product is mid it’s mid …my black ass dollars won’t be going towards anymore of this mid content

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought Stallone's issue was that he sold all his ownership rights to the franchise to puff, I mean random Hollywood producer, for pocket change and a Philly cheese steak, and that he's now mad that they won't sell it back or give it back to him

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I thought Stallone's issue was that he sold all his ownership rights to the franchise to puff, I mean random Hollywood producer, for pocket change and a Philly cheese steak, and that he's now mad that they won't sell it back or give it back to him
That's his issue and he's made that very clear contrary to what other posters are saying.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Creed 4 Confirmed: Michael B. Jordan Wants to 'Expand the Creed-verse'

Michael B. Jordan is working on a Creed anime

“Creed 4” & “Creed” Spin-Offs In The Works?

:umad:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black excellence doesn't need cacs to make it good :mjpls:

As for the film it actually had serious stakes since it was built on friends who fell out with one another having to fight each other.

As opposed to the Rocky franchise which was literally built on a random cac defeating Black boxers so cacs can feel better about themselves. :mjpls:

the same motherfukker calling creed 3 unrealistic cliché and predictable loved unrealistic cliché and predictable ass Top Gun: Maverick last year

a 60 year old being the best at any thing that takes elite level reflexes and reaction time :francis:

a old ass 35 year old plane out outmaneuvering a modern fighter jet:stopitslime:

maverick and goose son ending up in the same cockpit flying a mission together:ohhh:

creed 3 arguably had better acting and equal action but it's mid and Maverick is the modern classic

:ya go Tom Cruise I love that white man:ohlawd: creed 3 was aight little unrealistic and predictable:ehh:

Last edited: