Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I liked this it wasn't amazing just good
bring on the creed verse :banderas:
can't wait to see the anime one
some of the anime callbacks were kind of funny to me though
when they had them as kids in the ring i was getting Naruto and Sasuke vibes:dead:
he might as well had this playing when talking to Damian at the end

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn no love for “diamond” damian?

yeah he threw a couple cheap shots (what experienced fighter doesn’t) but he was ultimately better than the other fighter :yeshrug:

creed looking at that nikka like he stole something tho lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damian couldn’t be smarter than that and use a nikka who couldn’t be so easily traced back to him

:skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who casted this creepy looking cac with the dreads?

dope ass movie tho

*edit*

ok he’s an actual ring announcer…guess it’s been a minute since I’ve seen a fight or maybe I just never paid attention to it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
damn no love for “diamond” damian?

yeah he threw a couple cheap shots (what experienced fighter doesn’t) but he was ultimately better than the other fighter :yeshrug:

creed looking at that nikka like he stole something tho lol
Yeahhhh if I was Dame I would’ve felt more of a way after seeing Donny rooting on the mexican and not giving me no props when I accomplished my life’s dream.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Watched it last night …shyt was mid …Dame was not believable as a “villain” or whatever they were trying to do with him …the nikka playing that character looks a little slow …
Gotta disagree here.

Dame’s entrance in the last fight was one of the hardest the entire franchise.

I don’t even fukk with Nipsey but been bumping that shyt all day :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeahhhh if I was Dame I would’ve felt more of a way after seeing Donny rooting on the mexican and not giving me no props when I accomplished my life’s dream.

word…I understand the young fighter was his “meal ticket” in retirement but yeah there was too much going on regarding the dynamic between creed and damian for him to immediately look that resentful in the moment…I can understand him viewing him differently tho after his mom showed him that picture

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
word…I understand the young fighter was his “meal ticket” in retirement but yeah there was too much going on regarding the dynamic between creed and damian for him to immediately look that resentful in the moment…I can understand him viewing him differently tho after his mom showed him that picture tho
That scene, set up and villain twist made 0 sense.

At the end of the day Adonis mama was a cold hearted bytch for that. And how did Dame prison buddy get into that exclusive event as felon?

You see how shytty the writing is?

This is mediorcity fed to black masses.

And aint Adonis from Philly? Or did that get retcon to meet the Coogler's hard on for Cali?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
That scene, set up and villain twist made 0 sense.

At the end of the day Adonis mama was a cold hearted bytch for that. And how did Dame prison buddy get into that exclusive event as felon?

You see how shytty the writing is?

This is mediorcity fed to black masses.

And aint Adonis from Philly? Or did that get retcon to meet the Coogler's hard on for Cali?
If you saw the first creed......

You'd know Adonis is from LA. He went to Philly to train with Rocky.