Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Daps
Gotta disagree here.

Dame’s entrance in the last fight was one of the hardest the entire franchise.

I don’t even fukk with Nipsey but been bumping that shyt all day :wow:

shyt was hard but it honestly wasn’t even top 3. One thing Creed gon bring is them intros

But off the top Ricky Conlan shyt, creeds I will go to war and icon living top that

Them flames, that smoke, they had breh looking like a demon. The way he looked at creed before he stepped in the ring

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I feel like the writing could have been tighter. Maybe Dame gets 18 years for what happened but I don't really think so. They also should have had something in there where he was still boxing people in jail, like Wesley did in Undisputed or Bernard Hopkins. I also felt like Dame was a lil slow which he wasn't like when he was a kid. Prison could change a person but I think we could have seen or had a convo to show how he got to be that way. I agree they didn't have to kill the mom off.

I did like the part in the last fight when everything went dark and they didn't talk to each other between punches. I didn't like that it was round 11 and not 3 or the cage and dirty mattress becoming part of the ring. I kind of liked the scenes with Adonis and his daughter. I think they might spin it off for her to be a boxer in the future.

Overall it was a descent movie and I wouldn't skip it when doing a Rocky/Creed re-watch. Also White people's favorite Rocky movies are 1, probably the best one imo, and Rocky IV with Drago.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Every Rocky, and every Creed movie until this one has had THAT moment, a moment where it's like "somebody cutting onions, a tear ain't in my eye, it's in yours :to:"

You gotta include that emotional component in a movie like this. That's part of what makes the series so great.

Besides that, I loved it. It was a great movie.
:picard: So momma Creed having a stroke and dying after they having a falling out didn't even register to you ?

:manny: I mean it was telegraphed when they mentioned she already had one before. I guess since Mrs Rashad still looks good /decent shape they had to mention that But still that was an emotional moment. Breh you never dealt with one of your OG's mind slipping after a sudden stroke how old are you 21? :flabbynsick:

Last edited:
Daps
:picard: So momma Creed having a stroke and dying after they having a falling out didn't even register to you ?

:manny: I mean it was telegraphed when they mentioned she already had one before. I guess since Mrs Rashad still looks good /decent shape they had to mention that But still that was an emotional moment. Breh you never dealt with one of your OG's mind slipping after a sudden stroke how old are you 21? :flabbynsick:

It wasn't a good emotional moment in the film.

This clip right here from Creed 2 was more emotional than that moment in Creed 3.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
It wasn't a good emotional moment in the film.

This clip right here from Creed 2 was more emotional than that moment in Creed 3.

I blame it on the editing and pacing of the film. I still say MJB did a decent Job Directing the movie just went by too fast. But we don't know what goes on behind the scenes and maybe they had to edit the movie down to 2 hours. (Tik Tok and Twitter generation) or that whole Stallone situation they had to cut some parts out.

Also Stephen A's . Performance left me

:unimpressed: Kellerman's Done way better Rocky cameo's
see what I did there.

Daps
I blame it on the editing and pacing of the film. I still say MJB did a decent Job Directing the movie just went by too fast. But we don't know what goes on behind the scenes and maybe they had to edit the movie down to 2 hours. (Tik Tok and Twitter generation) or that whole Stallone situation they had to cut some parts out.

see what I did there.

Me and my bro was talking about that. We were expecting to see Max again and Stephen A pops up. He really took everything from Max :wow:

Why he hate that man so much:wow:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

see what I did there.

The movie was 83 minutes. They cut stuff out but thats still short for a featuree film.

I have a question. Do they have First Take on at night? I was wondering that when they had that scene and I don't ever remember them being on that late. To be honest I don't really watch that or Undisputed anymore like I used to.

Daps
The fights were damned near perfect! You see the inspirations seep in in the final fight.

Featured-Goku-Vs-Majin-Vegeta-Punch.jpg

I forgot Goku and Vegeta did this. I thought it was from the Cell fight.

mqdefault.jpg

Daps
The movie was 83 minutes. They cut stuff out but thats still short for a featuree film.

I have a question. Do they have First Take on at night? I was wondering that when they had that scene and I don't ever remember them being on that late. To be honest I don't really watch that or Undisputed anymore like I used to.

Nah it don't come on at night:pachaha:

I lost it when Stephen A was like "He says you can't be trusted, he talks about your manhood, your family! :damn: "

I wish they would have showed Damien going in on Adonis deaf daughter and his manhood on national TV :laff:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I forgot Goku and Vegeta did this. I thought it was from the Cell fight.

mqdefault.jpg

nicky_10.png.jpg

No idea's original there's is nothing new under the sun :ahh:

Tomorrow's Joe did it 20 years B4 DBZ in the 70's :wow:

they used to play all these old 70's and 80's animes In DR in the late 80's :flabbynsick: .

Latin American Dub actors go H.A.M reason why anime is huge in central and south america. You might catch the Beats in South America for disrespecting DB or Saint Seiya it runs that deep. Also Mad Girls born in the 80's named Candy, Saori, Shayna.

:russ: Kid you not I seen someone catch the Beats for Saying Candy Candy was a hoe and It was grown ass men arguing and fighting over that shyt. :mindblown: a big Brolic deebo breh did it cause he had named his daughter after Candy the main character of that anime.
Dude catching them beats was like
:why: bro im talking about the cartoon not your daughter while catching them beats dude stopped for a second :birdman:" I know" and kept whipping his ass and then hit em with probably the cleanest body slam i've even seen live :laff: 80's was just crazy.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah it don't come on at night:pachaha:

I lost it when Stephen A was like "He says you can't be trusted, he talks about your manhood, your family! :damn: "

I wish they would have showed Damien going in on Adonis deaf daughter and his manhood on national TV :laff:
Nicca ran Adonis off national tv like a whole bytch :russ: