Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish they would have showed Damien going in on Adonis deaf daughter and his manhood on national TV :laff:
They could've did a 5 minute montage of Dame just running through boxers, doing pre-fight conferences but talking shyt about Adonis, knocking out cats in the 2nd round and getting asked how he felt but looking dead at the camera talking about how Bianca's album just flopped, throwing hints about Adonis running that night they were kids, mentioning how he had to be dude's daddy growing up because his real one abandoned him then got himself killed.

Daps
They could've did a 5 minute montage of Dame just running through boxers, doing pre-fight conferences but talking shyt about Adonis, knocking out cats in the 2nd round and getting asked how he felt but looking dead at the camera talking about how Bianca's album just flopped, throwing hints about Adonis running that night they were kids, mentioning how he had to be dude's daddy growing up because his real one abandoned him then got himself killed.

I agree.. I wanna know what it means to go in on somebody's manhood. Was he suggesting the baby wasn't his? Or something more nefarious :jbhmm:

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah it don't come on at night:pachaha:

I lost it when Stephen A was like "He says you can't be trusted, he talks about your manhood, your family! :damn: "

I wish they would have showed Damien going in on Adonis deaf daughter and his manhood on national TV :laff:

This. For all they tried to make it look like Dame was out to destroy Adonis, they really didn't show him do ANYTHING. The worst thing we saw Dame do to Adonis is sucker punch him.

They should've shown Dame go on an all-out media campaign against Adonis. Put all their business out on the street. Talk about how he went to prison for Donny and then he abandoned him. Turn public perception against Adonis and damage his image. Show us fans booing him in public. Show us Dame trying to destroy everything that Donny built.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MBJ's acting was phenomenal :wow:

When doing sign language:skip:

I don't think Majors was that great but not through his own fault. They didn't really build up the villain. Another 15-20 minutes was needed for Dame to really do something. The pacing was way too fast. Even the fight between Dame and Donny flew by.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah creed 3 is very avg. could have been great with a few adjustments though that has already been said in the thread.

still got creed 1 as the best. classic maybe.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I just watched this; it was good. A 7/10. However, the first two films were better. Also, the soundtrack for this film was mid (especially compared to the first 2).

They should have delved more into making Dame the villain and fleshed out the story a little bit more; it did feel rushed. Also, the final fight felt too quick.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't think this one was as good as the other two (Creed 1 > Creed 2 > Creed 3).
The story was kind of average. The #1 contender title shot right out of jail is just too unbelievable. Also, I was thinking Dame had a couple of title defenses under his belt when Adonis went on ESPN, but come to find out he only had that 1 fight. They should have at least built him up defeating opponents, talking smack calling out Adonis after the wins.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Once I saw Damien tuning up the Dempsey roll I was :noah:

Creed came off as the heel in this :hubie:

Childhood friend fresh out of jail who you are promoting knocks out the champ why wouldn’t you be happy :what:

Oh he punched his arms so what nikka it’s a fukking fight :beli: in the list of dirty shyt nikkas do in boxing that’s not even top 10.

Edit breaking baby Drago arm was foul but so what nikka his dad killed your pops n is the reason you had the childhood you did. His arm will heal he tough right :stopitslime:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Didn't think this one was as good as the other two (Creed 1 > Creed 2 > Creed 3).
The story was kind of average. The #1 contender title shot right out of jail is just too unbelievable. Also, I was thinking Dame had a couple of title defenses under his belt when Adonis went on ESPN, but come to find out he only had that 1 fight. They should have at least built him up defeating opponents, talking smack calling out Adonis after the wins.

He wasn’t number one contender though he was an alternate for an injured opp and a decorated amateur. Lomachenko got a world title shot in his 2nd fight off his ammy run.

Adonis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm the greatest, something like Ali in his prime
Movie was alright. It would've been better if Damien won. The final fight was disappointing. When MBJ said there would be anime influence from Ippo I was hyped but when I watched it, I was disappointed. I didn't see any influences except for some references here and there.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Surprised this is already on streaming. I’m gonna check it out within the next 24 hours
It's not on streaming.

It's still in theaters and is on digital, that means you can buy or rent the movie for somewhere around 5 to 20 bucks.

Most ppl here are watching thru pirated ways, if they care to admit it or not.

As far as when it will end up on streaming, it's a MGM film but Warner Brothers discovery nicca help with the distribution so Amazon and HBO giving each other the Puffy stare down as to which streaming service it will end up on.
p-diddy-wtf.gif