Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really should have been split into two movies. With the first being built building Damien fully and it ending with him being champion/moms death/and the decision for Donnie to get back into the ring. Second one could have been a split decision tune up for Donnie and then the final showdown with Damien

I agree with some of what you saying but, they could've just added 30-40 mins and included all of this.

I think Damien should have had a few fights and the last fight with Donnie should have been a split decision just like in Rocky I.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with some of what you saying but, they could've just added 30-40 mins and included all of this.

I think Damien should have had a few fights and the last fight with Donnie should have been a split decision just like in Rocky I.

These runtimes arent suited for these type of films. Unless its a spectacle like Avatar, Top Gun, or Endgame, todays audience isnt gonna be happy sitting and watching a Sports movie for 2 hours and 45 minutes...Babylon flopped and was almost 3 hours...

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This was a great movie. I like how they explored black male relationships and intimacy. It was intentionally shot in that way. Also mental health was deeply addressed.

The only thing I didn’t like was the boxing matches. A real regression from the first Creed, but I can allow it because this was two brothers going to war instead of competitors.

Michael B. Jordan may be better at directing than acting, even though he was really good at acting in Creed.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And by the way,

Where the fukk did Dame get a full entourage after he won the fight?[ :wtf: /spoiler]
I'm sure he linked up with people after getting out of jail, think he said he had been out a few weeks when he linked with Adonis.

Name grows after getting the fight, all it takes after the fight is a few calls, few posts on social media saying come to the beach to kick it with the champ for people to show up.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And by the way,

Where the fukk did Dame get a full entourage after he won the fight?[ :wtf: /spoiler]

HE WAS PRISON GANG RELATED
SO HE LINKED WITH THE HOMIES
WHEN HE GOT OUT.

IT JUST WASNT SHOWN ON SCREEN
THE SAME WAY THEY DIDNT SHOW
HIM PUT A HIT OUT ON DRAGO.

:devil:
:evil:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I know it's a movie but it really took me out of it that an old dude fresh out of jail would beat the current heavyweight champ in devastating fashion and then take the former heavyweight champ to the last seconds of the last round.

What athletic commission would even sanction the first fight? :what:

Also how come Dame didn't use any of those dirty tricks in the last fight? They even said he was going to attack Creeds injuries but instead they just slug it out.

I know it's a movie so anything goes just pointing out plot holes