Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Daps
After this he's doing movies with Damson Idris, John Boyega, Daniel Kaluuya and the black kid from Stranger Things on some Jet Li shyt

the-one.jpg

"I am Yu Law! I am nobody's bich! YOU! are mine!" :ufdup:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I’ve been thinking on this movie a lot. I think this is the first movie in the rocky/Creed universe (have never watched rocky 5), where I didn’t feel motivated and hyped at the end cause I feel like the underdog I was rooting for lost :pachaha: .

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Creed let his man rot in jail, never checked on him, and never put money on his books. Creed is the antagonist as far as I’m concerned. I would have no problem with them passing the torch to Major’s character, who suffered years of humiliation spending half his life in prison.

:dead:just saw this shyt

went exactly how I thought it would go

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably my only criticism, maybe shorten his bid about 4 or 5 years, meet up creed exactly how he did, have a time lapse of few professional fights over the years, then show creed his ulterior motive

Pretty much

He could have did 5 years, build up his record the hard way, meaning without the support of big time managers and promoters. Obviously boxing is a small community, so Creed would have been aware, watching from afar, too ashamed to contact him because he didn't reach out while he was locked up.

Shyt could have been told in a much more realistic way, but oh well. :yeshrug:

It was cute how they tried to compare it to Rocky getting his shot, but Rocky already had like 64 fights before the Creed fight. :russ:

Last edited:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Story felt rushed. Majors killed it again in his role and they had him as full villain, but then after the fight they were back to being boys?! :pachaha:
Ain’t no way you gonna fk up my bag, my business, and disrespect my bytch and we still boys after I beat your ass :mjlol:

Like someone else said it should’ve been a shorter or multiple bids because Creed not even checking in on Dame is a really shytty thing to do.
Story hit home because my childhood best friend got locked up several times, at the minimum I would check in with his mom because he didn’t want anyone seeing him like that :mjcry:

Phlycia out the paint :mjcry:

Decent soundtrack even though the theater we were in wasn’t using the full speaker setup so it sounded really thin :beli:
Stephen A Smith cameo :mjlol:

Def needed a montage of Dame working his way though a few pro fights instead of getting a title shot off the street then the very next fight is them two :francis:

Creeds house! :huhldup:

ArchStanton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give Jonathan Majors everything. He had some of the L.A. cadence down pat and the mannerisms of a dude that just got out the pen.
MBJ did his thing too.
Honestly, this is a movie about the gray areas in life.
I knew a guy with severe PTSD after being in Afghanistan and they had similar mannerisms. shyt was unsettling.