Michael B. Jordan May Direct a 3rd Creed Film

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This story could’ve been told over multiple movies. He could’ve been a secondary character while this film could’ve focused on Adonis’ retirement. Adonis and Damien’s drama could’ve unfolded in a sequel. I liked the movie but it was rushed.

Good point:ehh:

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
This was the worse movie in the franchise.WBC the movie. Movie was a disrespect to anyone with any boxing knowledge.
that's what I said. People think I'm trippin when I'm analyzing these new boxing films. I did not like that in Creed 2 Creed was fighting a guy that was clearly many weight classes above him. It was like Bivol vs Anthony Joshua

Daps
that's what I said. People think I'm trippin when I'm analyzing these new boxing films. I did not like that in Creed 2 Creed was fighting a guy that was clearly many weight classes above him. It was like Bivol vs Anthony Joshua

Breh is that really how we analyzing the Rocky/Creed series
:dead:

rocky_drago.jpg

portrait-of-sylvester-stallone-as-rocky-balboa-and-mr-t-as-clubber-lang-posing-during-photo.jpg

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Majors was incredible. Good flick.

This child next to me started crying hysterically when
mama Creed died
then other people started crying and the he left his seat and went on his mom's lap

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Breh is that really how we analyzing the Rocky/Creed series
:dead:

rocky_drago.jpg

portrait-of-sylvester-stallone-as-rocky-balboa-and-mr-t-as-clubber-lang-posing-during-photo.jpg
read my first post in this thread. I CLEARLY stated we knew the rocky series was bullshyt. Drago would have beat Rocky to death. The new films starting with Rocky 6 and the first Creed tried to make it a little more realistic then reverted back to the fantasy shyt. It's still posted, I didn't delete it.