Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Cubans:snoop: Alot of them of really smart though, but it doesn't make up for their cism. They hate puerto ricans more than american blacks though trust me:manny:

Cuz yall stole the flag from us and you stole Cuban Son music and sped it up and called it Salsa and yall are the equivalent of house nikkas for the U.S. we woulda been a American property too meng but we too proud :pacspit:

puerto-rico-cuban-flags-295x300.jpg

nah im just fukking with u breh I like ricans its no real beef :pachaha:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
word... as a kid i use to visit miami twice / sometimes 3times a year in the late 80's
cubans were cool with me especially the girls
:yeshrug:
This thread is economically based not about them being phony outside the workplace.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cuz yall stole the flag from us and you stole Cuban Son music and sped it up and called it Salsa and yall are the equivalent of house nikkas for the U.S. we woulda been a American property too meng but we too proud :pacspit:

puerto-rico-cuban-flags-295x300.jpg

nah im just fukking with u breh I like ricans its no real beef :pachaha:
You know Cubans put Dominicans up on baseball too:ehh:

Good shyt Cuban brehs.... :myman:

Now we run it:blessed:

Daps
This is from an economical standpoint. I was kind of :obama: when LeBron left Miami Heat. How is there are more Mexicans in LA but that bilingual BS isn't as of a barrier for black men to make a living. Blacks built the infrastructure of Miami but cannot even get the simplest shyt of a job to take care of their family. The simplest! Black people are blackballed like a motherfukker but these cubans want to get on TV and front to the world like it is a multicultural matrimony. The only Latinos I fukk with are the ones I went to school with. Outside of that it is an uphill battle. I got to get the fukk from down here on everything. I wouldn't care to visit if it wasn't for family.

Reppin: Sadly Miami

:mjlol:

Daps
Hence the power in numbers everyone has different strengths. Kenyans used to do this community fund raiser called harambee. As a kid in witnesses this many times. Everyone that was in the community and could make a case for donations got a chance to raise funds.

yah, its crazy the extent to which people give of themselves just to help their relatives or neighbours. however, it's not always rosy as a lot of people mistake other people's kindness for idiocy and make a career out of exploiting others for their cash.

the custom has its positive and negative aspects.

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
African-Americans haven't agreed on anything since the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, People seem to forget (or not know) that prior to his assassination Martin Luther King was a has been.

Blacks strongly disagree on issues like abortion, education, and current day segregation.

We need a unifying message immediately or its gonna be tragic for the next generation

IceCold

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CA
Any major city in the South breh. Atlanta, Houston, Charlotte, Raleigh. All have black populations above 40% except Houston. I lived my entire life in Philly, college in Washington DC. Both cities are 50% black. Couldn't imagine being 8 or 10 percent. It's never been my reality. Only difference is the South is much more cheaper than Philly/DC.

Thats been my reality for the majority of my life. Living in SF has been a fukking hell for me.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F
The irony of this whole thread.... White Cubans are the most non racist whites on the planet. There is no way around it..
furthermore you can't even separate white and black Cubans. There is no divide. If white Cubans are racist than black Cubans are just as racist because there is no separate psyche.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
F

furthermore you can't even separate white and black Cubans. There is no divide. If white Cubans are racist than black Cubans are just as racist because there is no separate psyche.

I do and dont agree with you on this bro

yes there is no divide in psyche like here in the united states

but lets not front like white cubans have flawless racial track records either

they prolly wont say nothing about black CUBANS (and they still will)... but I know for the most part they dont fukk with aa's or west indians like that

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do and dont agree with you on this bro

yes there is no divide in psyche like here in the united states

but lets not front like white cubans have flawless racial track records either

they prolly wont say nothing about black CUBANS (and they still will)... but I know for the most part they dont fukk with aa's or west indians like that

Saying they don't have a flawless track record is different than saying they are the most racist people ever. That's just absolute absurdity. I can't think of one white person in the US that would let me stay in there home if I lost my job and house. I know dozens of white cubans that would... The sh*t is just not even comparable. White Cubans are less racist than other whites across the board. Every white cuban woman I know will kiss a black man upon greeting them. A US white person won't even look a black stranger in the eye. You people have no idea what the f.. your blabbering about.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Saying they don't have a flawless track record is different than saying they are the most racist people ever. That's just absolute absurdity. I can't think of one white person in the US that would let me stay in there home if I lost my job and house. I know dozens of white cubans that would... The sh*t is just not even comparable. White Cubans are less racist than other whites across the board. Every white cuban woman I know will kiss a black man upon greeting them. A US white person won't even look a black stranger in the eye. You people have no idea what the f.. your blabbering about.
The exception not the rule. This is about business and economical opportunities and not being friends.