Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I even rolled with some hispanic dudes In HS cuz my boy uncle set him up a lil trap in Lil Havana and whenever we would go to a store I would get followed and shyt while my boys stole

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I even rolled with some hispanic dudes In HS cuz my boy uncle set him up a lil trap in Lil Havana and whenever we would go to a store I would get followed and shyt while my boys stole
Never knew their angle against AAs beside the Mandela visit because NM supported Castro. Castro was a brother and grew fed up with the cads ruling the entire island with the majority blacks living in despair. They mask their fleeing on losing their freedom when actuality it was their place on the totem pole.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Never knew their angle against AAs beside the Mandela visit because NM supported Castro. Castro was a brother and grew fed up with the cads ruling the entire island with the majority blacks living in despair. They mask their fleeing on losing their freedom when actuality it was their place on the totem pole.

because a lot of black have this notion that racism is something peculiar to white americans

the most important thing to understand about latin america is that from the point of view of the slave the people that founded dominate and populated the united states are the same people that founded, dominate and populated most latin american countries, once you understand that cuban racism and racism accross south america against blacks makes perfect sense

a lot of black people celebrate bilingualism and multiculturalism because they assume that non white americans are their buddies when in reality its just a different side of the same coin, and black people occupy the same socio economic status in north america as they do in south america

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
because a lot of black have this notion that racism is something peculiar to white americans

the most important thing to understand about latin america is that from the point of view of the slave the people that founded dominate and populated the united states are the same people that founded, dominate and populated most latin american countries, once you understand that cuban racism and racism accross south america against blacks makes perfect sense

a lot of black people celebrate bilingualism and multiculturalism because they assume that non white americans are their buddies when in reality its just a different side of the same coin, and black people occupy the same socio economic status in north america as they do in south america
I am no fool and wrote college papers about these things. If blacks would educate themselves outside of the classroom, blacks would celebrate Castro for the Revolution. The other shyt he has going on is overkill.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I am no fool and wrote college papers about these things. If blacks would educate themselves outside of the classroom, blacks would celebrate Castro for the Revolution. The other shyt he has going on is overkill.
:whoa:

i think castro's cuba is better for black people than batista's cuba, but i wouldnt celebrate the revolution, racial politics are in full effect in castro's cuba

castro and his brother need to step down and cuba needs to ditch communism and hold fully democratic elections

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

i think castro's cuba is better for black people than batista's cuba, but i wouldnt celebrate the revolution, racial politics are in full effect in castro's cuba

castro and his brother need to step down and cuba needs to ditch communism and hold fully democratic elections
I think you missed my point. Overthrowing the mafia and cacs are great but all the other stuff he's been up to is no good.

Daps
I hear you guys but is it my fault that I was born and raised as a black man in miami, did not grow up speaking cuban (not even spanish :snoop: ) and did not know I must attain a technical degree to just survive? Silly of me growing up and interacting with anglos and spics with shyt for brains getting to do whatever interest them and thinking I can do the same. :comeon:

nah breh, i ain't mean it like that. you're right it's not your fault that you were born black in miami and you can't speak spanish. also doing engineering, math or comp sci ain't everyone's cup of tea. not everyone has the aptitude to succeed regardless of whether or not STEM was part of your initial aspirations.

bruh, i want you to succeed. i really do. but you're going to have to do that by acquiring hard skills. network your ass off as well, because at the end of the day it's all about who you know. with that said though, i believe that you will be in a much more stable position when the only bargaining chip is your aptitude at doing a particular task and not your personality or race. people will get you a foot in the door, but once you're in you're going to have to prove yourself.

clearly knowing spanish is imperative in florida. if you really want to succeed there then you know what you've got to do breh. it don't matter whether the employer is black, white, cuban, etc. at the end of the day none of these folks owe you anything. i just don't want you to be in a position where you feel you're entitled to a position just because you have a degree or you want a job.

i got a bomb ass job during the summer, but it's because i busted my ass to get it, and i was doing good work. if at any point i'd have slacked off they would have :camby: me with the quickness. also, i know what the deal is with my other contacts. when they need me to do something for them, they're super cordial and accomodating, but when i'm no use for them? :camby:

& i don't want to say that success is all hard work, because it's not. part of it is just luck. i recognize that too for myself. if it wasn't for various breaks i got i would've never reached where i am today. so breh, the best you can do atm is put yourself in a position where you can get lucky. whining isn't going to get you anywhere. you weren't dealt the best hand, but so what most of us aren't too. you just have to make the most of it.

since you didn't get all defensive, it seems to me like you're capable of self-reflecting and being honest with yourself. just look at where your weaknesses lie and start working on them.

so that's it breh. i didn't mean anything by my comment. if you continue busting your ass and networking your ass off you'll significantly increase the probability of finally finding success. you're a smart dude so i'm sure eventually you'll get to where you need to be.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
nah breh, i ain't mean it like that. you're right it's not your fault that you were born black in miami and you can't speak spanish. also doing engineering, math or comp sci ain't everyone's cup of tea. not everyone has the aptitude to succeed regardless of whether or not STEM was part of your initial aspirations.

bruh, i want you to succeed. i really do. but you're going to have to do that by acquiring hard skills. network your ass off as well, because at the end of the day it's all about who you know. with that said though, i believe that you will be in a much more stable position when the only bargaining chip is your aptitude at doing a particular task and not your personality or race. people will get you a foot in the door, but once you're in you're going to have to prove yourself.

clearly knowing spanish is imperative in florida. if you really want to succeed there then you know what you've got to do breh. it don't matter whether the employer is black, white, cuban, etc. at the end of the day none of these folks owe you anything. i just don't want you to be in a position where you feel you're entitled to a position just because you have a degree or you want a job.

i got a bomb ass job during the summer, but it's because i busted my ass to get it, and i was doing good work. if at any point i'd have slacked off they would have :camby: me with the quickness. also, i know what the deal is with my other contacts. when they need me to do something for them, they're super cordial and accomodating, but when i'm no use for them? :camby:

& i don't want to say that success is all hard work, because it's not. part of it is just luck. i recognize that too for myself. if it wasn't for various breaks i got i would've never reached where i am today. so breh, the best you can do atm is put yourself in a position where you can get lucky. whining isn't going to get you anywhere. you weren't dealt the best hand, but so what most of us aren't too. you just have to make the most of it.

since you didn't get all defensive, it seems to me like you're capable of self-reflecting and being honest with yourself. just look at where your weaknesses lie and start working on them.

so that's it breh. i didn't mean anything by my comment. if you continue busting your ass and networking your ass off you'll significantly increase the probability of finally finding success. you're a smart dude so i'm sure eventually you'll get to where you need to be.
Thank you, sir. I am just going hard but it is about the positions I qualify for and that hit a moro with that bilingual mess.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I am talking about positions that are in offices and dealing with other motherfukkers that were educated in english. so that point is null and void in my personal frustration. if you speak english and they need something from you then it will get across. no problem.
You are not going to get a decent paying job easily without being bilingual in South Florida. The competition is really stiff especially when a region has a large population of Hispanic job seekers who can speak multiple Many businesses cater to spanish speaking demographic. My family and I had to relocate because it was tough to find a steady job with a decent pay.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
You are not going to get a decent paying job easily without being bilingual in South Florida. The competition is really stiff especially when a region has a large population of Hispanic job seekers who can speak multiple Many businesses cater to spanish speaking demographic. My family and I had to relocate because it was tough to find a steady job with a decent pay.
I gotchu. My issue is earning enough money to even relocate. Can't afford to stay here and can't afford to leave.

Pro
Daps
I'm from ATL, grew up here my entire life, but was down in Miami this past Monday & Tuesday handling some business. These are just my observations about the place.

That shyt is like a completely different world compared to Atlanta. First of all, there's entire blocks where everything is in fukkin Spanish. I can speak Spanish really well as I've studied and used the language for the past 10 years in my life, but the shyt had me like :why: because I've never seen it like that. I didn't even feel like I was in America. I went to a restaurant to order food, and EVERYONE around me (around 8-10 ppl) ordered in Spanish...I was the only person in there who spoke English. People would initiate conversations with me in Spanish...I speak the language but it's like wtf makes y'all think I can? I look East African, why y'all assume I speak the language?

My cab driver, who was Ecuadorian, broke down shyt for me and was telling me about the city and how racist motherfukkers are in Miami...I learned about it the first day. I walked from LeJeune through Coral Gables to the University of Miami to do a tour. When he picked me up from The U he was telling me I walked pretty far and that it's not that safe walking through Coral Gables like that as a black man, the police will harrass you and ask you wtf are you doing there. He was telling me he used to work at some fancy-smancy hotel owned by Pat Reilly and the manager there told him that he wanted a more "European" look to the staff :mjpls: and fired him. When he went to the Employment Center to file a claim they said since it wasn't recorded and that it was just between them two they couldn't do anything about it. He was telling me how the rich folks in spots like Coral Gables get protected by the police hella and the poorer areas are like the wild west.

It seems like your best options for employment out there (besides black owned businesses) would be applying somewhere ran by CACs. Those Latinos out there seem to only fukk with other latinos, and specifically European looking Latinos and basically have a fukk everyone else vibe. They have the mentality out there that it's their city and everyone else who isn't a non-european latino can fukk off.

The hoes out there were :whoo:, met this bad Cuban chick my first night out and she was telling me all of the dope lowkey spots in Miami to hit up. Miami seems like a dope place to vacation, not to live though.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I'm from ATL, grew up here my entire life, but was down in Miami this past Monday & Tuesday handling some business. These are just my observations about the place.

That shyt is like a completely different world compared to Atlanta. First of all, there's entire blocks where everything is in fukkin Spanish. I can speak Spanish really well as I've studied and used the language for the past 10 years in my life, but the shyt had me like :why: because I've never seen it like that. I didn't even feel like I was in America. I went to a restaurant to order food, and EVERYONE around me (around 8-10 ppl) ordered in Spanish...I was the only person in there who spoke English. People would initiate conversations with me in Spanish...I speak the language but it's like wtf makes y'all think I can? I look East African, why y'all assume I speak the language?

My cab driver, who was Ecuadorian, broke down shyt for me and was telling me about the city and how racist motherfukkers are in Miami...I learned about it the first day. I walked from LeJeune through Coral Gables to the University of Miami to do a tour. When he picked me up from The U he was telling me I walked pretty far and that it's not that safe walking through Coral Gables like that as a black man, the police will harrass you and ask you wtf are you doing there. He was telling me he used to work at some fancy-smancy hotel owned by Pat Reilly and the manager there told him that he wanted a more "European" look to the staff :mjpls: and fired him. When he went to the Employment Center to file a claim they said since it wasn't recorded and that it was just between them two they couldn't do anything about it. He was telling me how the rich folks in spots like Coral Gables get protected by the police hella and the poorer areas are like the wild west.

It seems like your best options for employment out there (besides black owned businesses) would be applying somewhere ran by CACs. Those Latinos out there seem to only fukk with other latinos, and specifically European looking Latinos and basically have a fukk everyone else vibe. They have the mentality out there that it's their city and everyone else who isn't a non-european latino can fukk off.

The hoes out there were :whoo:, met this bad Cuban chick my first night out and she was telling me all of the dope lowkey spots in Miami to hit up. Miami seems like a dope place to vacation, not to live though.

next time u in Miami hit me up I need a connect in the A cuz Im tryna fukk some of yalls bytches so Ill trade u some of my spanish thots, them countryfed red yella and errange slores :takedat:

Daps

I feel yah. Sometimes it's crazy to me, how two areas may not be located far from each other geographically but language, customs and cultures are completely different .... & it's all in the same state or country!!

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Dlee954

You have skills and you're not getting hired for positions lesser skilled people usually occupy on account of your ethnicity. Anywhere in the world, but especially America, being black and an English speaker shouldn't be an economic disadvantage. Oppositely, being white and a Spanish speaker shouldn't be an economic advantage.I n earnest, discriminating by language against people is just another form of segregation as most Spanish speakers are non-black, non-Asian and non-Arab. When one combines this fact with the notion that Miami employers also discriminate by race, the employment environment for blacks is oppressive. The racial state of affairs is the definition of institutionalized racism.

Last edited:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This is from an economical standpoint. I was kind of :obama: when LeBron left Miami Heat. How is there are more Mexicans in LA but that bilingual BS isn't as of a barrier for black men to make a living. Blacks built the infrastructure of Miami but cannot even get the simplest shyt of a job to take care of their family. The simplest! Black people are blackballed like a motherfukker but these cubans want to get on TV and front to the world like it is a multicultural matrimony. The only Latinos I fukk with are the ones I went to school with. Outside of that it is an uphill battle. I got to get the fukk from down here on everything. I wouldn't care to visit if it wasn't for family.

wow, I can't believe this got so many replies!

I definitely agree with you, I've seen jobs that will say "Spanish or portugese speakers preferred" Those are two totally different languages, the fact that you know portugese doesn't mean you know Spanish or vice versa - so it's obvious that they want a South American to apply.

With that said, when I Miami I had no issues finding jobs - now getting jobs with equal pay as my Spanish/Latin counterparts is another thing. And a lot of Cubans are racist, but here's the thing...black culture or urban culture is slowly killing off Cuban culture here. The Cuban kids are out here hanging with blacks, chilling in wynwood, not learning Spanish....it's these old 2nd generation Cubans that are causing the issues and unfortunately they are the ones in power now.