Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yep, I'm older and I know Miami well, this place is just terrible for black men, alot of us straight hustle to make a living and some of us live off chicks.. Sisters go through that struggle here best beleive, they don't get no breaks for being women down here. Some of them who can't do better just find a church and call it a day. Miami is a TOUGH place for blacks PERIOD. I'm still waiting on the call to head to Dallas.

Miami is probably the worst city in American for Black folks. Orlando has to close behind it. I've never seen so down and out and dirty Black people. And when go out you never seen Black people working and I'm talking basic jobs. Florida sucks.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
This is from an economical standpoint. I was kind of :obama: when LeBron left Miami Heat. How is there are more Mexicans in LA but that bilingual BS isn't as of a barrier for black men to make a living. Blacks built the infrastructure of Miami but cannot even get the simplest shyt of a job to take care of their family. The simplest! Black people are blackballed like a motherfukker but these cubans want to get on TV and front to the world like it is a multicultural matrimony. The only Latinos I fukk with are the ones I went to school with. Outside of that it is an uphill battle. I got to get the fukk from down here on everything. I wouldn't care to visit if it wasn't for family.
I no longer feel this way.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I wanna add that I made this thread but I get tried by weirdos like a c00n. We change.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
I no longer feel this way.

just gotta have discernment. most of those cubans in miami are straight spaniards. cacs with a Spanish name. not all ofc

Cuban neighbors...met them last week. Don't speak English well and first conversation was how much they hate communist Cuba now...

Help me read through the tea leaves.
they're probably trumpset

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Is it a good vacation spot?
Absolutely. I went there with some friends back in 2017.

Cuba is heavily Black. Not as much as the DR but more than any other Hispanic country. I saw people Blacker than me all over Havana.

In the ritzy areas, you'll find White Cubans but they love AA's(at least on the surface level) so you won't have any real issues at bars, clubs, stores, etc.