Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
W

what folklore? I haven't expressed anything my parents have told me in this forum. I go to Cuba every year so I'm far from a gusano. I'm also mulato.

What you said proves my point, how is it that Cubans are the most racist and not Americans who have WAaayyyyy greater influence on how things go around here.
You aren't good at reading comprehension. The title is exaggerated but this pertains to South Florida. Read my OP, please. A few times.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Dlee954 get the fukk outta Miami if u don't like it dude . No one holdin a gun to ur head to stay there.! nikka makin a thread mad at Cuban people then wanna say other people in here mad:dahell:

Get ya money up stop complaining and go fukk some Cuban bytches:win:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
@Dlee954 get the fukk outta Miami if u don't like it dude . No one holdin a gun to ur head to stay there.! nikka makin a thread mad at Cuban people then wanna say other people in here mad:dahell:

Get ya money up stop complaining and go fukk some Cuban bytches:win:
Read the fukking OP thoroughly and you will see that I mention that. It takes money to get the fukk up outta here.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The worst part of it all is a lot of positions that require someone be bilingual are not taught in spanish and would not theoretically used outside of plain conversation. :snoop:

Wait till google translate can interpret sounds of different languages on the fly. There will be a lot of exposures and a lot of employers being shook. :lolbron:

Till then, them racist ass people that shyt on black folk need to be sent to Alabama and see how them CAC rednecks treat them.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Check with your district county commissioners and start there. I am in Miami Gardens and I put on community events down here all the time. I've worked with commissioner Barbara Jordan and the Miami Gardens Mayor Oliver Grant as well as the Police Chief of Miami Gardens.

The other important factor is starting an economic base just like the Cubans, the Arabs, Asians etc have on the communities. We can than place the proper elected city officials in office based off our FUNDING we put into those officials.

I'm always doing think tanks in the community down here in South Florida, follow me on twitter and facebook to look for the next events.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Check with your district county commissioners and start there. I am in Miami Gardens and I put on community events down here all the time. I've worked with commissioner Barbara Jordan and the Miami Gardens Mayor Oliver Grant as well as the Police Chief of Miami Gardens.

The other important factor is starting an economic base just like the Cubans, the Arabs, Asians etc have on the communities. We can than place the proper elected city officials in office based off our FUNDING we put into those officials.

I'm always doing think tanks in the community down here in South Florida, follow me on twitter and facebook to look for the next events.
Bet. What's your twitter?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Agreed you will find some but usually it's because there's a real need for it, but here's the issue.

Miami isn't an industrial city, most of the jobs are either

1) hospitality jobs (cruise lines, boutique or regional hotels, travel holding companies etc etc)

2) real estate jobs

3) LATAM jobs

so if you're doing 1, you can usually get away with speaking English as long as they don't cater to #3

#2 most of the big money is with latin American companies and these cater to downtown , coral gables, south beach, and brickell - which are mostly latin communities

outside of that you have a few large corps like Office Depot, Tyco/ADT, Auto Nation, World Fuel Service where you can get really good jobs and they actively look for minorities especially Office Depot.

Burger King is another strong company but they will not hire black people lol...they got an all "white" elitist Brazilian management team and they not trying to hire any brothers. Remember applying for the corporate office and my resume is really impressive, I see the hiring manager come to my linkedin profile - which has my picture on it but I never got a call from him. My home boy who is also black doesn't have a pic on linkedin and has similar qualifications and was called in for an interview (but when they saw him in person it became a very uncomfortable ordeal). Ended up they took a guy who is at my current company, who was Spanish but less credentialed.

.When you factor it in, you see why black men are lower income earners down here in Miami, I live here and I also hate it. The thing is becuase it's so much tourism based, no hotel jobs are gonna hire black men and put them out in front to greet guest, everything cats to tourist and most tourist disklike and think low of blacks... especially men. Factor in alot of black men do blue collar jobs, Miami isn't a blue collar city.

You see why poverty is so high... really not much place to fit in for black men, with the exception of that clean cut 22 year old college grad.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You are not going to get a decent paying job easily without being bilingual in South Florida. The competition is really stiff especially when a region has a large population of Hispanic job seekers who can speak multiple Many businesses cater to spanish speaking demographic. My family and I had to relocate because it was tough to find a steady job with a decent pay.

Yep, I'm older and I know Miami well, this place is just terrible for black men, alot of us straight hustle to make a living and some of us live off chicks.. Sisters go through that struggle here best beleive, they don't get no breaks for being women down here. Some of them who can't do better just find a church and call it a day. Miami is a TOUGH place for blacks PERIOD. I'm still waiting on the call to head to Dallas.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Yep, I'm older and I know Miami well, this place is just terrible for black men, alot of us straight hustle to make a living and some of us live off chicks.. Sisters go through that struggle here best beleive, they don't get no breaks for being women down here. Some of them who can't do better just find a church and call it a day. Miami is a TOUGH place for blacks PERIOD. I'm still waiting on the call to head to Dallas.

yeah i'm doing straight but should be doing 3x better , if I was latin or white - i'd be killing it here

With that said it's Houston or D.C. next for me, if i can

Truth200

Banned
Daps
I have some Jamaican family members who do well in South Florida.

Go to Nova Southeastern University and become a pharmacist.