Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Lots of people exposing themselves. Don't know shyt about Cubans , don't know shyt about the Cuban revolution and don't know shyt about Miami . STFU and stop being conscious if you don't know shyt.

I'm Dominican and I've seen white Cubans that are racist and some that are not. You can't let shyt hold you down and pave your own way. If you not getting shyt poppin in Miami get the fukk out and do your thing elsewhere. Miami is expensive and traffic is terrible!

Please! :stopitslime:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
:beli: Stop capin' for them.

he's right for the most part - these 3rd generation Cuban kids are more assimilated and actually will kick it and give opportunities to blacks - they've been around blacks and a lot of them don't speak Spanish. I predict in 30 years south florida/Miami won't be as Spanish dominated as it is now. You will see a lot of assimilation of other cultures here (specifically European, Middle Eastern, Indian, and East Asian).

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a spic.
Right that supports illegal immigrants which Cubans don't support in any shape or fashion. Hence nothing to do with it.... It was a spic is the same as saying it was a white person that helped out that business man. Then everyone said but that's different... Likewise this is different.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Right that supports illegal immigrants which Cubans don't support in any shape or fashion. Hence nothing to do with it.... It was a spic is the same as saying it was a white person that helped out that business man. Then everyone said but that's different... Likewise this is different.
I told you why. I didn't say it was applicable. Why would Cubans care for illegal immigrants when they're gifted their entry into this country if they make it onto the land.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you why. I didn't say it was applicable. Why would Cubans care for illegal immigrants when they're gifted their entry into this country if they make it onto the land.

This why you don't get hired cause you're not trustworthy. First you reply it's relevant cause it's a spic then you fall back under pressure...

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
This why you don't get hired cause you're not trustworthy. First you reply it's relevant cause it's a spic then you fall back under pressure...
nikka what? :what: I was granted a security clearance. Trust is not an issue here. And what pressure? You're an obvious Latino, cuban, and want to protect your people but it is what it is. Deal with the fact that some people do not like their methods.

Last edited:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka what? :what: I was granted a security clearance. Trust is not an issue here. And what pressure? You're an obvious Latino, cuban, and want to protect your people but it is what it is. Deal with the fact that some people do like their methods.

I'm Cuban, don't relate to the phrase Latino or understand it. But there is nothing to protect. If someone thinks Cubans are racist it won't effect Cubans in any way. I'm just stating the fact that Cubans couldn't possibly be the most racist in the world. It's ridiculous.

Most blacks in the US probably never even met a Cuban. Not saying you. It's a situation where peoples mamis and daddies said there were racist Cubans back in 1960 and kids just ran with it with nothing to support it. In 1960 the Civil rights movement was going on in the US and blacks are still at the bottom economically. So I can just fly off the handle and say Americans are the most racist ever. It's illogical.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I'm Cuban, don't relate to the phrase Latino or understand it. But there is nothing to protect. If someone thinks Cubans are racist it won't effect Cubans in any way. I'm just stating the fact that Cubans couldn't possibly be the most racist in the world. It's ridiculous.

Most blacks in the US probably never even met a Cuban. Not saying you. It's a situation where peoples mamis and daddies said there were racist Cubans back in 1960 and kids just ran with it with nothing to support it. In 1960 the Civil rights movement was going on in the US and blacks are still at the bottom economically. So I can just fly off the handle and say Americans are the most racist ever. It's illogical.
:russ: :umad:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps

FYI, The Cubans of the 1960s that fled like the cowards they are, are nothing more than the Spanish-speaking cacs of america now. They were doing the same oppressive shyt cacs of america have done to blacks over here to black cubans prior to the Revolution. Miss me with that folklore that sus padres have been kicking you.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
W
FYI, The Cubans of the 1960s that fled like the cowards they are, are nothing more than the Spanish-speaking cacs of america now. They were doing the same oppressive shyt cacs of america have done to blacks over here to black cubans prior to the Revolution. Miss me with that folklore that sus padres have been kicking you.
what folklore? I haven't expressed anything my parents have told me in this forum. I go to Cuba every year so I'm far from a gusano. I'm also mulato.

What you said proves my point, how is it that Cubans are the most racist and not Americans who have WAaayyyyy greater influence on how things go around here.