Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it has less to do with the color of your skin and more to do with the need for being bilingual down here. Damn near every job requires it if you're going to be dealing with customers, because there's a lot of people who don't even speak english at all.

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:bullshyt cubans are mad racist.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Really depends. I'd say Mexicans in parts of the Southwest can be hostile if they have gang ties or just a numbers advantage in general. White Cubans in Miami can be very racist but, as some Miami brehs pointed out in other threads, the racism is more systemic, political, and economic based than tied to hostility, competition, and gang violence.

A Black man is safer in Hialeah than East LA but he won't get job opportunities in either city.

In the East Coast, though, neither Mexicans or Cubans seem to be a problem. Mexicans are quiet and keep to themselves. And they tend to the friendly "Paisa"/"Mojado" types that look fully Native American.

Cubans in NYC tend to be Black or Afro-Latino similar to Panamanians and Hondurans in NYC but Jersey has a lot of White ones. White Cubans in NJ are no where near as bad as the ones in Miami. I never heard of anyone having problems with them out there.

That's just speaking for the American ones though. Funnily enough, Mexico itself is very friendly towards AADOS expats and Haitian refugees and Cuba is similarly accepting of AADOS and Afro-Cubans have a heavy presence and cultural influence there. They tend to look down on their American counterparts too lol.
those Hialeah cubans are rude as fukk

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
It ain't just Cubans, African Americans are bottom tier in Miami. Cubans, Jews, and Haitians run that city. The black areas like liberty city and Miami Gardens are the worst and black people have no real power down there in comparison to the Jews, Cubans and Haitians.

Moved outta there 8 years ago and don't regret it

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
It ain't just Cubans, African Americans are bottom tier in Miami. Cubans, Jews, and Haitians run that city. The black areas like liberty city and Miami Gardens are the worst and black people have no real power down there in comparison to the Jews, Cubans and Haitians.

Broward is much better for black people as a whole.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps

Haitians?

I'm from NYC and I've seen Haitians over here stereotype the ones in Miami as being lower class than the ones up here. I never knew Haitians really ran Miami like that.