Miami and Cubans Are The Most Racist People Ever.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
what difference does it make who he was hired by or who he works for? he's in a position of power and influence and hopefully that reflects in his/the H.R. department

bottom line ... he's making it in 25.7877° N, 80.2241° W

hes making it be aligning himself with white americans, hence the title of this thread

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
what difference does it make who he was hired by or who he works for? he's in a position of power and influence and hopefully that reflects in his/the H.R. department

bottom line ... he's making it in 25.7877° N, 80.2241° W
Credit to a brother getting it but it doesn't have nothing to do with the thread.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
lol, i was wondering what the point of the story is, all the story proves is that black people have more opportunities in the white american business world than in the white latino business world, knowing how racist white americans are that says a lot

almost every athlete and entertainer that we daily cap for on the draws his earnings from the still dominant culture. every federal reserve note in your pocket that you will spend enjoying yourself this holiday weekend has the dominate culture face on it.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
almost every athlete and entertainer that we daily cap for on the draws his earnings from the still dominant culture. every federal reserve note in your pocket that you will spend enjoying yourself this holiday weekend has the dominate culture face on it.
You have to be cuban trying to defend the obvious.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Credit to a brother getting it but it doesn't have nothing to do with the thread.

your words playboi

This is from an economical standpoint. I was kind of :obama: when LeBron left Miami Heat. How is there are more Mexicans in LA but that bilingual BS isn't as of a barrier for black men to make a living. Blacks built the infrastructure of Miami but cannot even get the simplest shyt of a job to take care of their family. The simplest! Black people are blackballed like a motherfukker but these cubans want to get on TV and front to the world like it is a multicultural matrimony. The only Latinos I fukk with are the ones I went to school with. Outside of that it is an uphill battle. I got to get the fukk from down here on everything. I wouldn't care to visit if it wasn't for family.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships

your words playboi

This is from an economical standpoint. I was kind of :obama: when LeBron left Miami Heat. How is there are more Mexicans in LA but that bilingual BS isn't as of a barrier for black men to make a living. Blacks built the infrastructure of Miami but cannot even get the simplest shyt of a job to take care of their family. The simplest! Black people are blackballed like a motherfukker but these cubans want to get on TV and front to the world like it is a multicultural matrimony. The only Latinos I fukk with are the ones I went to school with. Outside of that it is an uphill battle. I got to get the fukk from down here on everything. I wouldn't care to visit if it wasn't for family.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
your words playboi

Cubans, dude. Latinos overall down here.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
You have to be cuban trying to defend the obvious.

been on the coli almost a year, check my post history if you're so inclined....i do have half black/puerto rican relatives up north in brooklyn and southern conn.

not defending the miami cubans that have more in common with Spain than Africa and i know how the old guard rolls. just saying you can grind out an reasonable existence/living down here in spite of past and present obstacles.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
French Montana, Birdman, and Diddy Party At New Miami Hotspot Club Ivy -

diddyivy-e1409354805237.jpeg

birdmanivy.jpeg

weavesivy.jpeg

diddycannonivy.jpeg

frenchivy.jpeg

frenchivy2.jpeg

ivymiami.jpeg

sloresivy.jpeg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

i have no idea what you are trying to say, but thanks for sharing, it sounds like you are saying something deep

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
finally statement, you can prosper anywhere if you have the right hustle
lol, i was wondering what the point of the story is, all the story proves is that black people have more opportunities in the white american business world than in the white latino business world, knowing how racist white americans are that says a lot

yeah, basically this fits in the points I made above

Miami has a huge hospitality economy - so if you're African American there are opportunities there

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
been on the coli almost a year, check my post history if you're so inclined....i do have half black/puerto rican relatives up north in brooklyn and southern conn.

not defending the miami cubans that have more in common with Spain than Africa and i know how the old guard rolls. just saying you can grind out an reasonable existence/living down here in spite of past and present obstacles.

It's the point in Miami now where nikkas would rather work in white Americans than Cuban cacs.