Mexican Student Calls Black Substitute Teacher N!****: Sent To Principles Office, In Shambles

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So basically you don't even know.

Let me answer that for you since you're to afraid to commit to an answer.

The solution is to call someone else who is more authorized to kick his ass. Non compliant kids get manhandled, by someone.
I'm not losing my substitute teaching job because of a damn tween

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm not losing my substitute teaching job because of a damn tween
you aren't saying what Ud do though. All we get is not what he did. The fukk is yhat. You're a man. Say what the fukk you would do

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I know it's wrong, but I worked in a high school 2 years. I love watching videos of teachers losing their ish and beating a kids ass.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Kid is stupid and the parents ain't shyt for raising a piece of shyt. I hate ignorant/racists ass Hispanics.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Both my parents are teachers, that shyt's HILARIOUS

If you wanna stand chest to chest with a guy and use Racial Epithets, you're a man. Bar Mitzvahs happen in like 6th grade haha
My dad substitute taught, he'd throw a motherfukker just for standing in a doorway. :russ:

He taught at Richmond in the 90s :mjlol: y'all youngbloods is soft :francis:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
I hope the reason that he had to use physical force was because the kid threaten to strike him moments before the teacher tossed him down, because a teacher really shouldn't be loosing his cool to an immature, middle school kid trying to be edgy in front of his peers. Its just not worth it.

True but these kids nowaways will make you want to stomp a mudhole in their ass. Adults today are not really adults but Ritalin babies who are now on Adderol. An associate, a band teacher, had one student that constantly talked shyt and broke bad no matter how many times he's dismissed from class for poor behavior. Got to the point where they argued (what near 30 year old argues with a 16 year old) and the student threw a small stapler in the general direction, like a tantrum. Homie lost it, took off his shirt, and tried to attack the student but he ran, the teacher wasnt a small dude. Needless to see he was reprimanded but continued to teach.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
True but these kids nowaways will make you want to stomp a mudhole in their ass. Adults today are not really adults but Ritalin babies who are now on Adderol. An associate, a band teacher, had one student that constantly talked shyt and broke bad no matter how many times he's dismissed from class for poor behavior. Got to the point where they argued (what near 30 year old argues with a 16 year old) and the student threw a small stapler in the general direction, like a tantrum. Homie lost it, took off his shirt, and tried to attack the student but he ran, the teacher wasnt a small dude. Needless to see he was reprimanded but continued to teach.
:ohlawd: :russ::deadmanny:

:myman:

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Are you seriously condoning IN YOUR CAPACITY AS A TEACHER that you'll start laying hands on kids with bad mouths?

Really?

This is a classroom. This isn't on the street.

The teacher deserves whatever happens to him.

In your job you're held to a specific standard and his response wasn't warranted. The kid wasn't even a threat to himself or others. Same with cops.

I understand your point. But someone has to show these kids how to respect people. The old adage about taking a community to raise kids really should apply. If he isnt learning how to respect people and is in middle school, someone has to intervene. Yeah, in this day and age a teacher shouldnt hit a student. But who would teach him. Sometimes people need to have an experience to learn.

My dad would knock me on my ass if I showed out like that. He would also condone what the teacher did. And, like i said, would knock me on my ass too.