Mexican Student Calls Black Substitute Teacher N!****: Sent To Principles Office, In Shambles

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I have mixed feelings about this. As an educator, I know he's not supposed to let these kids get to him. I've been called the N-word at work, and it takes everything you have to just follow protocol. On the other hand, the bitter teacher in me is saying
Agreed. As a teacher myself, I've been called just about every bad name in the book. It hits in two ways. As a human being you want to strike back, not necessarily physically, but just let them know what you really think of them at that moment. That's when your teacher training/persona kicks in and you're supposed to know better. You have to be a certain type of dikkhead to be a teacher in a tough school. I don't take anything personally. Especially in confrontations. It's just :yeshrug:. It's funny seeing them get even more worked up because they're trying to goad you and they can't. :russ:
And you think anybody is scared of you dirty wetbacks?

If Spics got out of line in places like Detroit or Baltimore, Blacks would slaughter all the beans in that area and keep it moving
Bruh. You sound ridiculous right now.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
That teacher is now also unemployed because of a racial slur from a 12 year old.

Big fukking deal.

And one less Brown kid is going to be walking around calling Black people the n word for fear of getting his ass beat. Problem solved.
AGREED!
a "real nikka" thrashes 12 year olds who come up to waist height? :mjlol:

He should not have manned up on the teacher. Think about it, if you are taught to respect people who are older than you, why would he approach the teacher like he was in a weigh in for a UFC event. The kid was wrong and NEEDED a teachable moment. What happened here was more than just a racial slur, it was a kid trying to act bad/tough. If you wanna play that role, there needs to be an actor that will put him on his ass.

The kid did come to about his waist but he should not have been there in the first place. He should have been in his seat or in the hallway on his way to the office (who surely would have reprimanded the kid appropriately :comeon:)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Black people need to stop getting so offended with the word. I woulda called that kid a ****** right back.
1355.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know he shouldn't have touched that kid, but gotdamn man....not gonna say I'm mad. I would've holla'd at some of the class goons to handle that and pull a CO move and not see shyt. :kermitnunya:

Daps
1.he probley called him a nikka then the white people get happy and spell ******
2.hes mom white he probley dont speak spanish do you think felipe views this kid as a spic
3.the coli is full of european whites who dont know shyt half the hispanics i know blacker then nikkas literally there darker in skin tone (some native americans i knoe supper dark too)........yall nikkas are dumb white ,black, yellow , red hispanics come in all colors

i could extend the list but you edomite retarteds are a waste of human life go outsided and ask that dusty bytch you been thinking about while you hide in your moms basement making jay-z threads

Daps
I know he shouldn't have touched that kid, but gotdamn man....not gonna say I'm mad. I would've holla'd at some of the class goons to handle that and pull a CO move and not see shyt. :kermitnunya:
no one in thats school gives a fukk cause he said nikka not ****** i hate the media there some rascist c*nts its 2015 and hes 12

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
no one in thats school gives a fukk cause he said nikka not ****** i hate the media there some rascist c*nts its 2015 and hes 12

no doubt. kid should have gotten a week on suspension for that shyt. I know it's fukked up, but you can't cross that line. And considering how much bigger he was than that kid...

Again, I aint mad though. Kid deserved it IMO

Daps
no doubt. kid should have gotten a week on suspension for that shyt. I know it's fukked up, but you can't cross that line. And considering how much bigger he was than that kid...

Again, I aint mad though. Kid deserved it IMO
i feel you and this kid is white as fukk look at hes mom hes dad was smashing for that greencard then dipped and left homie with jabba the hut and pizza hut

DeuceCypherUno

knowledge God
Daps
Reppin
Straight out the fukkin' dungeons of rap
While what the kid did was wrong, the teacher shouldn't have tried to do any physical punishment. He's just a kid that probably is not being raised right.

It may be unfair to be docile but at the same time, it's not like the kid is gonna stop being racist after that.

it's just not worth risking getting fired over IMO.