Mexican Student Calls Black Substitute Teacher N!****: Sent To Principles Office, In Shambles

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
1.he probley called him a nikka then the white people get happy and spell ******
2.hes mom white he probley dont speak spanish do you think felipe views this kid as a spic
3.the coli is full of european whites who dont know shyt half the hispanics i know blacker then nikkas literally there darker in skin tone (some native americans i knoe supper dark too)........yall nikkas are dumb white ,black, yellow , red hispanics come in all colors

i could extend the list but you edomite retarteds are a waste of human life go outsided and ask that dusty bytch you been thinking about while you hide in your moms basement making jay-z threads
1.Are you sure about that?
2.She looks Mexican
3.That's bullshyt, most Latinos are caramel colored, the only Latinos that are actually dark are the ones that have African ancestry that you'd see in DR, PR, etc.

Daps
1.Are you sure about that?
2.She looks Mexican
3.That's bullshyt, most Latinos are caramel colored, the only Latinos that are actually dark are the ones that have African ancestry that you'd see in DR, PR, etc.
1.75% only because there in buttfukk arizona and hes mom is white as fukk
2.thats a fat white bytch
3.yeah bro thats what im saying have to been to mexico and central and south america lil nikka i may be a nikka from des moines iowa but im out here global pimpin catch me in germany in the polo fit my g catch me in japan on the corner slanging mama noodle nikka we doo this

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I feel sorry for all teachers in America. Had this been in Nigeria that fat kid would have been strapped down to the floor and beaten within an inch of his life for the disrespect. And the parents wouldn't have been able to say shyt. But in the PC post liberal world, kids are allowed to call teachers racial epithets and the teachers are expected to stay docile and calm. In all honestly that kid got off lightly. And instead of being embarrassed and ashamed at having such a disrespectful child, that fat sponge bob shaped, oaf looking mexicac mother decides to slither onto the camera and proceed to criticize the teacher to "abusing" her racist, piece of shyt son? Really! The gall of the fat racist mexicac! :heh:

I hope she and her son choke on their next taco. :camby:
Goddamn... No wonder Nigerians are disciplined as fukk..

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i feel conflicted about this one, because on the one hand having a fight with a kid as an adult is straight up ridiculous, but on the other hand, the good black man in me would most probably have to restrain me from taking the kid down!!!
66118_o.gif