Mexican Student Calls Black Substitute Teacher N!****: Sent To Principles Office, In Shambles

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I haven't read any of the responses yet but I suspect most people here will side with the teacher.

As a grown ass man you should be able to handle your emotions. A little kid calls you a name and you do that? Really?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
"They luh us bruh. We and the papis cool. Hispanics luh us bruhs"

Gonna have to learn the hard way...

They're only "chillin" because blacks outnumber them in the DMV
please, ain't nobody scared of y'all like that. I'm cool with black folks but :russ: y'all don't strike fear in people like y'all think.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
You're naive. When we see instances of them refering to us as: ******, monkey, mayate and see them being real quick to disrespect black people but then they straighten up for white people, when it's white people who talk all this anti immigration shyt.

There's no way in hell that kid or any other mexican is gonna get big and bad with a white person, no chance.That kid deserved to have his ass whooped.

I know a couple teachers in Phoenix, they say those little kids are racist as fukk towards black people. She said she was shocked to find that out, but I sure as hell wasn't when she told me.

:heh::camby:

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah because they ain't deep enough to break bad out there so they have to play nice. I guarantee they have the most to say about yall when none of you are around.

There's definitely racist ones but my point was they're not all bad.. real nikka shyt I got a couple hispanic friends and I know they're families personally and they show more love than some of my own blood relatives

Last edited:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
:comeon::rudy: Dude, we all saw the same video. They were clearly already beefing when the word came out. No one says "nikka" to a teacher who has them by the collar unless the goal is to further antagonize. Little man was out ranked, out-sized, and outweighed. He used the only weapon available to him at the moment - a racial slur.

but i'm telling you Mexican kids that age use nikka regardless of race in this day and age, with literally no racial connotations.

maybe it was racial, but i'ms aying based on what i see in the real world it probably wasnt

this video could easily be taken as if were a black kid and black teacher, but people are CHOOSING to make it a race thing when you don't even know.

now if it comes out the kids comment was raciall motivated then yeah i'll eat my words

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
It looked like the kid didn't want to go the way he was bumping chests with a grown man

Doesn't matter. Even with this footage, the teacher is looking crazy tossing kids (that aren't his own) because of some words that were said.

At what point are kids and their parents held accountable for teachings in the home. The kid knew he was wrong for calling the teacher the slur. His mother knew that shyt was wrong too. Lessons are learned one way or the other.

Take care of your kids at home and raise them right unless someone else will leave them in a box! Then he wont be able to say a thing!:usure:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I have some Hispanic friends and I know they're families and they're all cool.. I'm not naive nikka I

There's definitely racist ones but my point was they're not all bad.. real nikka shyt I got a couple hispanic friends and I know they're families personally and they show more love than some of my own blood relatives

you're gonna get nowhere trying to reason with these guys breh:manny:

i literally think they don't hang around people much in the real world, so everything they say is just made up bullchit

just last weekend during the MAYPAC fight i was at my Mexicans friends house watching the fight, and his little brothers had their crew over which a mix of of bunch of Hispanics/Blacks and they ALL say nikka every other word, and they all chill fine there was no type of racial undertones.

i shouldn't even have to say stuff like this, but some of these Coli guys seem like they've literally never been around hispanics, so they just make shyt up.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
It looked like the kid didn't want to go the way he was bumping chests with a grown man

Doesn't matter. Even with this footage, the teacher is looking crazy tossing kids (that aren't his own) because of some words that were said.

At what point are kids and their parents held accountable for teachings in the home. The kid knew he was wrong for calling the teacher the slur. His mother knew that shyt was wrong too. Lessons are learned one way or the other.

Take care of your kids at home and raise them right unless someone else will leave them in a box! Then he wont be able to say a thing!:usure:

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
I don't make up shyt. I see Mexicans everyday who hate blacks yet kiss white ass. :umad:

right, that sounds believiable.

where do you live where Mexicans are openly saying they hate blacks but love whites?

How exactly do you 'see' something like this