Mexican Student Calls Black Substitute Teacher N!****: Sent To Principles Office, In Shambles

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Damn. Kid got man handled. :mjlol:

Shame he's gonna lose his job though. Should of went the sympathy route. Get the kid's mom to feel bad and cook him some rice & beans or something.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Teachers dead wrong for that. if i was that kids dad that teacher would be getting dropped. 14 year olds say reckless shyt all the time. As the teacher you should know to walk away.

Glad the little mexi learned his lesson about talking crazy tho. Probably pissed himself when the teacher tossed him

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Teachers dead wrong for that. if i was that kids dad that teacher would be getting dropped. 14 year olds say reckless shyt all the time. As the teacher you should know to walk away.

Glad the little mexi learned his lesson about talking crazy tho. Probably pissed himself when the teacher tossed him
I agree

lil kid needed his ass whipped (and eventually might get it) but not from the teacher. You got to have more self control than that to let a kid get you to put hands on him while you're a teacher and he's not your kid

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
That was a weak ass bodyslam. Should have hit him with the

1jvb9QJ.gif