Mexican Student Calls Black Substitute Teacher N!****: Sent To Principles Office, In Shambles

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
"I hope the reason that he had to use physical force was because the kid threaten to strike him moments before the teacher tossed him down"

That was your quote. The student got what he deserved. He will never call another Black brotha a ****** again in his natural fukkboi life.
I thought you referring to something else...Anyway, that's my opinion, I hope that an adult individual who takes a job teaching teens has the wisdom to not let a edgy 13 year old bait them into becoming physical. Its really not necessary, or worth it, anyway you look at it.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I thought you referring to something else...Anyway, that's my opinion, I hope that an adult individual who takes a job teaching teens has the wisdom to not let a edgy 13 year old bait them into becoming physical. Its really not necessary, or worth it, anyway you look at it.

You should become a school teacher.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
if the teacher called him a wetback
all hell would have broke loose.
his mama aint shyt.
wat6rr.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
funny shyt is...

everybody wants to beat the shyt out of their own or other people's kids for being disrespectful to them....

but when they see other people doing it, they turn into bleeding hearts.

":damn: that ain't no reason to hurt that poor child!"

Let some kid walk up on you like that at the gas station, call you a ******, call your girl a bytch. :mjlol:

Let some lil cousin or nephew act super thug at a family get together. :heh: