Mexican Student Calls Black Substitute Teacher N!****: Sent To Principles Office, In Shambles

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Let's not get it twisted here. He shouldn't have put his hands on the kid unless he was being attacked.

I understand why he snapped though.

If you work at that gas station, you might handle that situation differently than if you were just filling your car up. :stopitslime:

Notice I didn't say a thing about "work". Keep the :stopitslime: to yourself, jack.

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
I feel sorry for all teachers in America. Had this been in Nigeria that fat kid would have been strapped down to the floor and beaten within an inch of his life for the disrespect. And the parents wouldn't have been able to say shyt. But in the PC post liberal world, kids are allowed to call teachers racial epithets and the teachers are expected to stay docile and calm. In all honestly that kid got off lightly. And instead of being embarrassed and ashamed at having such a disrespectful child, that fat sponge bob shaped, oaf looking mexicac mother decides to slither onto the camera and proceed to criticize the teacher to "abusing" her racist, piece of shyt son? Really! The gall of the fat racist mexicac! :heh:

I hope she and her son choke on their next taco. :camby:

According to the Coli Mexicans aren't cacs, whachu sayin holmes? :lupe:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Notice I didn't say a thing about "work". Keep the :stopitslime: to yourself, jack.

You didn't have to say work, I understood what was implied. You're trying to call out hypocrisy

funny shyt is...

everybody wants to beat the shyt out of their own or other people's kids for being disrespectful to them....

but when they see other people doing it, they turn into bleeding hearts.

":damn: that ain't no reason to hurt that poor child!"

but you leave out vital information like situations happening where someone works.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You didn't have to say work, I understood what was implied. You're trying to call out hypocrisy

but you leave out vital information like situations happening where someone works.

No, YOU'RE talking about work.

I NEVER implied ANYTHING about work.

YOU'RE trying to make my post fit your context by trying to make it about work.... AND IM NOT.

For instance.... why would your woman be hanging around your job for some kid to call her a bytch?

Why would your family and your family's kids be hanging around your job?

What was in my post that made you or anybody else here think I was talking about someone's job?

NOTHING.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
No, YOU'RE talking about work.

I NEVER implied ANYTHING about work.

YOU'RE trying to make my post fit your context by trying to make it about work.... AND IM NOT.

For instance.... why would your woman be hanging around your job for some kid to call her a bytch?

Why would your family and your family's kids be hanging around your job?

What was in my post that made you or anybody else here think I was talking about someone's job?

NOTHING.

You brought up a gas station as this blanket and mostly rambling statement to back up your hypocrisy (everyone says <blank> but when <blank> happens, they turn into bleeding hearts, or are you going to say you didn't mean hypocrisy :francis:) claim even though that didn't have shyt to do with the thread or what people were talking about in it.

Even without 'work', you act (or imply :lolbron:) as if walking away from that gas station situation was an impossibility, because we're in a thread where the kid was met with violence for disrespecting the teacher. Even in this instances I just quoted. None of that is implausible. Your woman or family hanging out at your job and some kid says something disrespectful to her or them, that could NEVER happen. Why would they even be there? :troll:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You brought up a gas station as this blanket and mostly rambling statement to back up your hypocrisy (everyone says <blank> but when <blank> happens, they turn into bleeding hearts, or are you going to say you didn't mean hypocrisy :francis:) claim even though that didn't have shyt to do with the thread or what people were talking about in it.

Even without 'work', you act (or imply :lolbron:) as if walking away from that gas station situation was an impossibility, because we're in a thread where the kid was met with violence for disrespecting the teacher. Even in this instances I just quoted. None of that is implausible. Your woman or family hanging out at your job and some kid says something disrespectful to her or them, that could NEVER happen. Why would they even be there? :troll:

1. Not everyone in this thread is talking about "work" related instances

2. I never said walking away from any instance I brought up was an impossibility.

3. You're carrying the shyt I said to their upmost extremes to fit your criteria. You're really no different from those people who show up in threads with blanket statements and say

":damn: Not ALL ________________ Do This!" as a way to make your self look plausible by calling out said blanket statement in an attempt to look smart.

But guess what, breh.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But anyway, this sub-forum wasn't created as a place for childish bickering, so I'm gonna shut the fukk up.

Go ahead and boost your ego by saying what you're gonna say.