Mexican Rapper “Conejo” Complains That Black Rappers Dont Show Love

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Elsborate.

"i see more white rapper's on black rap music video's more than i see mexican's -- and when they use a mexican on there music video most of the time its a Cuban or some other race ! they alway's Replace the real Mexican and put like a fake mexican like the snoop dogg music video Vato they used a Cuban from " Cypress Hill " instead of a Actual Mexican !"
:laff:

But you NEVER noticed this outside of this situation? Mexicans are jealous that AAs are so influential. They always have been.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
3qvUqof.jpg

:deadmanny:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
King Lil G is ok

He doesnt make me wanna shoot myself

Is he cool with black rappers? Ive seen people say he “acted black” in comments so basically acting black means ur music will be more marketable.

I’ve heard of him. He did a song with Bun B that was cool. But he put out a song trying to accuse Dr. Dre of being racist for not acknowledging very many Hispanic rappers. :mjlol:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Reading comment section and notice Mexicans from Southern Cali have a BIG inferiority complex when it comes to Blacks. That rah rah rah la raza shyt is a mask.
Hell yeah nothing but truth...
Did y'all peep in the video he said "Black and Brown what?:dwillhuh:, it doesn't exist" something to that effect... :mjpls:
Sidenote @stomachlines what was that song he was playing toward the end breh?...
shyt was hittin...