Mexican Rapper “Conejo” Complains That Black Rappers Dont Show Love

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bay got some good Mezzican rappers who got lowkey viral hits on YouTube, but they are basically nikkas with brown skin because of Bay Area hood politics. Them SoCal scrap rappers though. :scust:SoCal scrap rap outside of Cypress Hill is quite possibly the worst sub genre of Rap music even if you consider lyrical miracle basement rappers from the suburbs and nerdcore. :dame:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
B2vN7BcCYAAjxSY.jpg

Chicano rapper starter kit. As far as names go. Just add anything after Mr. or after a feeling.

Mr. Shoelace
Mr. Guy
Mr. Doorframe
Happy Cholo
Sleepy Hollow

:laff:

Lil clown rider

Jokerz Wilde

Big pincher

Lil sleeper

Mr. Murder

Sad brown girl

Mr. Raza Ryder

Baby creeper

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Them mexicacs love them some Kobe and the Lakers, Tupac, and "Chicano Oldies" which are black old school musicians by the way :mjlol:but hate black folks, especially black men...
I've been noticing (at least out here in Texas) alot of Mexicans lowkey got a black man's ice is colder mentality

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
"i see more white rapper's on black rap music video's more than i see mexican's -- and when they use a mexican on there music video most of the time its a Cuban or some other race ! they alway's Replace the real Mexican and put like a fake mexican like the snoop dogg music video Vato they used a Cuban from " Cypress Hill " instead of a Actual Mexican !"

But you NEVER noticed this outside of this situation? Mexicans are jealous that AAs are so influential. They always have been.
Lot of them low key got a black man's ice is colder mentality

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
B2vN7BcCYAAjxSY.jpg

Chicano rapper starter kit. As far as names go. Just add anything after Mr. or after a feeling.

Mr. Shoelace
Mr. Guy
Mr. Doorframe
Happy Cholo
Sleepy Hollow

Cortez 72s are aiite
Those in the pic are trash

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
the cat got out of the bag when the internet and youtube got poppin'..he couldn't run away from that fallacy! lol
his high school yearbook picture didn't say Mexican/cholo..lol
Word I knew hella Spanish ppl as a young adult that knightowl guy always made me laugh...the motherfukker would get HYPE in the middle of the track and stop rhyming/get off beat like he was really gon kill somebody...then I seen the tape of him getting slapped out in his own studio presumably for garbage raps