Mexican Rapper “Conejo” Complains That Black Rappers Dont Show Love

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Most of the members are atleast half latino
Jim jones half puerto rican
cam half panamanian
Juelz half dominican
Where did you get cam is half panmanian? Yall nikkas be coming up with crazy shyt to make a claim!

All I heard from him was his family came from Alabama, I never heard about Panama, except for the movie "paid in full" with Nore's scene. His mother said she has no latin in her on her instagram, and his pops looks like he was American(going by his dress style), and he wasn't in cam's life since 1979. It would be crazy for Cam to claim Panama, and his mother, and family, live in Harlem. That's IF his pops is Panamanian!

With juelz, I don't think he knows his Dominican side, so it would be fronting to claim to be a Dominican rapper, and he all he knows is Harlem/American shyt. He would be frauding, his career would be over as quick as it started. lol

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Conejo be tryin to sound like Game though.....

Only originals get in the game game

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I tried listening to Mexican rap and holy mother of God:dwillhuh:, I don't know what the hell is going on. I don't know either to step dance, mean mug, or play WCW/NWO Revenge to the shyt :mindblown:...like I want to understand breh:mjcry:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
The Bay got some good Mezzican rappers who got lowkey viral hits on YouTube, but they are basically nikkas with brown skin because of Bay Area hood politics. Them SoCal scrap rappers though. :scust:SoCal scrap rap outside of Cypress Hill is quite possibly the worst sub genre of Rap music even if you consider lyrical miracle basement rappers from the suburbs and nerdcore. :dame:

That's because Cypress Hill has no Mexicans in it :dead:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Chicano rap is trash. Typical ese, does black music, dresses black but hates black people :dead: messicans are lost

Pretty much every ese in TX, at least where I live :sas1:
LOL @ them always demanding representation in our shyt

You never see nobody black on they platforms.

Last edited:

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Then they asses always talm bout we don't show them no love, first off we don't owe any of they culture vulture, anti - black asses nothing
fukk king G, Kappa G , Stank G, Easy G and especially this Conejo dude
I bet he loves Tupac tho.....SMH, backwards ass bunch of people

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Juelz isn't hispanic. They jumped him at the Puerto Rican pride parade for pretending to be Puerto Rican.
Juelz isn't Puerto Rican. His father is Dominican. I never heard of that incident but I read up on it and Latin Kings pressed him for wearing a yellow flag. :mjlol:

Last edited: