Mexican Rapper “Conejo” Complains That Black Rappers Dont Show Love

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Even other Mexicans are calling him out

“How you gon be a Sureno and expect handouts from black people? It’s a black genre”

“A black person in Baltimore doesnt know what Tortilla Flats is thats why vato rap never evolves yall sound like Kid Frost still”

“The most successful known Mexican rapper is SPM and why is that? because he raps about what the general public and other races can relate to”

Im not understanding how they (so cal cholos) can be racist and still try to rap then ask for put ons from black rappers :gucci:
Mexicans especially the ones fron Southern Cali are a VERY confused people. They LOVE old Black soul musicians, 2Pac and Snoop Dogg but hate Blacks. They're like Guineans... I mean Italians here in the tristate.:heh:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Btw, LA dudes need to stop posting all this gang intricacy nonsense on forums frequented by non-LA people. Nobody outside of LA gives a fukk about who bangs with who, who the 33rd st Vato Locos are cliqued up with, if they're friendly with the 15th ave Crips or Pasadena Bloods. fukk outta here. Hell people outside of these neighborhoods couldn't care less. Surenos is what we consider all cornball gang-related LA Mexicans to be, and there's not enough room in hip hop for that garbage, ridiculous gang politics aside.

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
The difference between NYC and LA is that on the streets blacks and Puerto Ricans always mingled WITHIN the same crews. Back when holding blocks/territory was important, the generation I come from, ethnicity was less important than pursuit of the almighty dollar. If you want to take it to some street shyt, even if Mexicans and blacks do not belong to the same gangs, just because they don't shoot at each other doesn't mean they are sharing a street culture. That's why I find cholo basura gangsta rap extra corny

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
@Hennessypapi You should've tagged me. I would've been said how trash that mess is. The same ones calling black people mayates are the same ones saying "Tupac was a legend, he was one of us." :gucci:
Them mexicacs love them some Kobe and the Lakers, Tupac, and "Chicano Oldies" which are black old school musicians by the way :mjlol:but hate black folks, especially black men...

Whogivesafuck

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
King Lil G is ok

He doesnt make me wanna shoot myself

Is he cool with black rappers? Ive seen people say he “acted black” in comments so basically acting black means ur music will be more marketable.

Never listen to any music are trying to. Slim 400 posted a photo with him on IG so i assume he is.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
The vatos are still stuck in 1993. Go to East Los and they still dress like this bro :laff:

hqdefault.jpg