The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
:mjlol: And that's supposed to be Dre's problem because? :why:

Right? Like Mexicans and Latinos in general aren’t known for mistreating darker skinned people in their own countries.

“Just look at Univision. I never seen so much racism in all of my life. Every actor and news caster, all of them white. :mjpls:” - Immortal Technique

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
B2vN7BcCYAAjxSY.jpg

Chicano rapper starter kit. As far as names go. Just add anything after Mr. or after a feeling.

Mr. Shoelace
Mr. Guy
Mr. Doorframe
Happy Cholo
Sleepy Hollow

:laff:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Right? Like Mexicans and Latinos in general aren’t known for mistreating darker skinned people in their own countries.

“Just look at Univision. I never seen so much racism in all of my life. Every actor and news caster, all of them white. :mjpls:” - Immortal Technique

They just want to use AA's to put them on. :francis:

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
Nobody in the Spanish speaking world

fukks with Mexican music in general outside of Mexico. The biggest acts in the Spanish speaking world are antillano (PR, DR, not so much Cuba for obvious reasons) or Colombian. That's all over Latin America, Spain, lo que sea. Mexicans are bad at music, period point blank. They can't dance, they can't play instruments well, they can't sing, they don't/are unable to use percussion. The fact that their offspring in this country can't rap should not come as a surprise. All Spanish speakers have been exposed to Mexican novelas, but the music no suena outside of that country.

while i agree that cholo rap is garbage . . . . . mexican ranchera, cumbia and pop especially are well known in latin america, hell, mexican artists routinely tour all over south america and even spain . . . . hell artists that have been in the game for over 30 years still tour and sell out large venues outside of mexico . . . its fine you don't fukk with mexicans, but at least know what your'e talking about:usure:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
What the fcuk is a “Black rapper” Mofos tryna finesse nikkas out of their own creation.

By definition “rapper” should be synomous with Black. Don’t let these people “Rock &Roll” hip-hop.

:francis:

That’s another thing I noticed. I had a discussion about hip hop with a Mexican a few months back and he tried to pull that “black rappers” bullshyt and I checked his ass hard. Ain’t no “black rappers”. It’s our shyt.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
That’s another thing I noticed. I had a discussion about hip hop with a Mexican a few months back and he tried to pull that “black rappers” bullshyt and I checked his ass hard. Ain’t no “black rappers”. It’s our shyt.[/QUOTE
shyt gets me mad, breh. We built this shyt from the ground up only for mufuggas to ride the wave and get mad when they haven't done shyt for us or our culture.

Mufugga thinks we owe him something when we don't. U mad? Well, you're free to do music from your culture and make money off of that, but nah u wanna ride the wave cause we're poppin right now. FOH :camby:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
"i see more white rapper's on black rap music video's more than i see mexican's -- and when they use a mexican on there music video most of the time its a Cuban or some other race ! they alway's Replace the real Mexican and put like a fake mexican like the snoop dogg music video Vato they used a Cuban from " Cypress Hill " instead of a Actual Mexican !"
:laff:

But you NEVER noticed this outside of this situation? Mexicans are jealous that AAs are so influential. They always have been.

Lowriding, zoot suits all that back in the day shyt was us and they know it. It literally pains them to admit it. :laff: