Mexican dude who doesn't even know what Juneteenth is about mad that Kendrick didn't have any Mexicans on stage at the Pop Out

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I think a much better question is, why the fukk do LA rappers keep propping up Surenos???

You'll never hear them push Nortenos, the Mexicans who actually program with Black people, but they stay pushing their mutual opps like a bunch of fukking idiots.:what:

That's why Southern Mexicans are so damn entitled. Y'all been kissing their ass forever, all while Black people been demographically shrinking in California and will become irrelevant by the end of this century.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I just thought about something. There isn't one young mainstream Mexican star right now except Ryan Garcia. He dont even speak Spanish. Who is their Kendrick or Beyonce. Dont bring up some rapper from the 90s or a dead Selena. I mean currently

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He’s right, it’s Cali-only authentic way to represent the culture is to have beaners yelling n with the hard r on stage :comeon:
Yea that’s for the 90% white crowd

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
One thing I hate about gang bangers is that they never have smoke for mfers who deserve it the most
They were raised to believe the enemy is the guy wearing the other hat and colors.

Their knowledge of history and perspectives are warped.