Mexican Cartels are about that life. They will give you that work. (NSFW!!!)

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:russ: his Facebook profile pic

1422570_1445901112303859_2126834445_n.jpg

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i understand but here is reality...its actually happened, is going to happen, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. these people most likely died for a reason and there were people not killing them actually right next to them when they were dieing. me sitting here on a computer seeing things that are REALLY happening in this world while not getting effected is crazy and great at the same time. i dont give a fukk about anything really thats just me. this is life we are just watching

And that's the reason you can have such an enjoyable view of people dying and calling this the best beheadings or killings. Till you have actually experienced or been around this brutality, you won't even comprehend the levels to it.

So enjoy your videos :yeshrug:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
And that's the reason you can have such an enjoyable view of people dying and calling this the best beheadings or killings. Till you have actually experienced or been around this brutality, you won't even comprehend the levels to it.

So enjoy your videos :yeshrug:
i live in the USA so i dont have too....i cant admit id prolly be shook to see it in person but at this point would watch

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
:dwillhuh:it looks like his ear got grazed off with no fukks given in that last pic

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
ill never go to mexico for vacation, might say the wrong thing, get drunk and bumped into the wrong person.

i remember in cuba i went into town and i didnt want to give this dirty old cuban some money, he claled me haitian :heh: and said he's going to knock me out, i was on my :pacspit: knowing im untouchable, in mexico end up like john creasy or something

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
My girl wants to get married in mexico. She's mexican and i'm black. I told her we gonna have a short ass life together if that happens.

A lot Mexicans are on that is won't happened to me shyt. Some of their relatives stay where the violence isn't that bad. I have some Mexican patnas that go back often. One chic that lived not to far from where I grew up went down to Mexico and got merked last year, she was still in high school. The grimey violence is confined to a few hotspots...the average Mexican is not about that chopping people up life. These are hardened criminals.

I have been to Nigeria many times and the average nikka in Nigeria is about that life if shyt gets poppin because people prefer chop people up and set you on fire. Seen that happen in person when I was a teen. My mom's classmate was caught steaing, they chopped him up, put him in a trashbag, took his remains to his parents house and said "Look what your son did to himself". Thats just for stealing to, not talking about millions and billions of dollars at stake either. These nikkas in my dads village are about that life. I swear yall nikkas don't know how grimey Africans are. Nikkas there will kill your baby if you kill one of their people. If Nigeria bordered the US and had access to drugs, Mexico's shyt would look like a playground.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
A lot Mexicans are on that is won't happened to me shyt. Some of their relatives stay where the violence isn't that bad. I have some Mexican patnas that go back often. One chic that lived not to far from where I grew up went down to Mexico and got merked last year, she was still in high school. The grimey violence is confined to a few hotspots...the average Mexican is not about that chopping people up life. These are hardened criminals.

I have been to Nigeria many times and the average nikka in Nigeria is about that life if shyt gets poppin because people prefer chop people up and set you on fire. Seen that happen in person when I was a teen. My mom's classmate was caught steaing, they chopped him up, put him in a trashbag, took his remains to his parents house and said "Look what your son did to himself". Thats just for stealing to, not talking about millions and billions of dollars at stake either. These nikkas in my dads village are about that life. I swear yall nikkas don't know how grimey Africans are. Nikkas there will kill your baby if you kill one of their people. If Nigeria bordered the US and had access to drugs, Mexico's shyt would look like a playground.
videos or it didnt happen :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Mine and Whatever Concerns me
make drugs illegal so that a black market is created where violent criminal enterprises can profit off of artificially inflated drug prices due to their illegality, brehs.

Have the world run & operated based on the demonic and DEVIL sponsored ideologies of the white man, brehs.