Mexican Cartels are about that life. They will give you that work. (NSFW!!!)

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
yeah this been out... that mexican prettyboy nikka they dont know if he's alive anymore cuz he got into it with some oter cartel... they was talking about he got tortured and shyt.... he's pretty famous mad bytches on his dikk on facebook

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My moms fam is from michoacan,shyt when my fam go back and visit,they need to give my fam over there a heads up for permission,and they can't be out after dark,with that said,I'd be food out there cuz I don't speak Spanish well and I would stand out :sadcam:

:merchant:. Why would they even go back?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
they know what they're gettin into in here :birdman:

that first axe chop sounded like wood :why:
them gurgles :to:
this breh knows, he knows.... :wow:
syria is worse check them out they have tons of everything

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
My girl wants to get married in mexico. She's mexican and i'm black. I told her we gonna have a short ass life together if that happens.
ive been to mexico although only resort towns but i went out and explored and actually bought drugs and they treat you good if you have money for them and arnt a "rival" they know americans are good for them. unless your a drug running poor mexican with a vengeance and history under your belt mexico is safe. if you do get robbed just give it up and if the police want their measly hundred to 300 hundred dollar bride just give it to them. overall it will be ok

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
los zetas doing work here is so bad: http://www.kaotic.com/16012_War-Videos-Brutal-New-Beheading-Of-Two-Men-By-Cartel-Los-Zetas.html

overall syria is the best on beheadings

go to kaotic.com for the best videos

btw not sure if it was posted but here is the full video for that first pic with the chick you showed http://www.kaotic.com/17186_War-Vid...Cheating-Eyes-Move-With-The-Head-Severed.html

My stomach just turned inside out. Their screams, just horrible. Them nikkas going to hell.