Mexican Cartels are about that life. They will give you that work. (NSFW!!!)

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka looks like a mexican Zarbon
fbcartel-8-web.jpg

:dead:
:whoa: No disrespect though

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
This is why I believe every Black man in America should have military training. It's only a matter of time until these cartels are operating in a city near you trying to force you to pay taxes just to live in a certain area.I wouldn't be surprised if white supremacist klan leaders organize with them to start attacking black people,which is why I said black Americans should be military trained just in case yet.

I don't care what their capable of doing because I know that I'm capable of the same things if pushed to the limit ,so don't let fear control you because that's what they want

The brazen brutality of Mexican cartels knows no limits. Now their bloody handiwork is up on social media for the entire Internet to see.

Cartel thugs, including one who proudly identifies himself as an assassin, have become increasingly savvy in the social media universe: posting photographs and videos of themselves decapitating victims with chainsaws and machetes; wielding gold-plated assault weapons; pouting in sexy poses; showing off tricked-out vehicles; and warning civilians not to snitch on them to authorities.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...-social-media-article-1.1515860#ixzz2ngd0HGBe
fbcartel-8-web.jpg

fbcartel-9-web.jpg

fbcartel-10-web.jpg

fbcartel-6-web.jpg
fbcartel-5-web.jpg
fbcartel-2-web.jpg
fbcartel-1-web.jpg

NSFW

:merchant:
lux.gif

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This is why I believe every Black man in America should have military training. It's only a matter of time until these cartels are operating in a city near you trying to force you to pay taxes just to live in a certain area.I wouldn't be surprised if white supremacist klan leaders organize with them to start attacking black people,which is why I said black Americans should be military trained just in case yet.

I don't care what their capable of doing because I know that I'm capable of the same things if pushed to the limit ,so don't let fear control you because that's what they want

Military training for what? :what:

What does it matter when you don't have access to military grade weapons. :what:

Hell, those weapons in that pic some of them aren't even used by the US military. :dahell:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Who doesn't have access to military style weapons?

Speak for yourself and not the millions of other black men in America.Trust me,in times of chaos/conflict best believe those who need weapons will get them.

Military training is one of the most important things a Black man can have in a white supremacist society.

You never know when an external enemy may try to physically cause harm on a collective level to Black people nationwide.

Do you know the damage 1 trained sniper can do with a good long range rifle? Or how about knowing how to set up an IED operated by remote control which can be learned over the web.

If black people ever come under attack nationwide you have to know these types of things. Do you suggest we submit or be slaughtered without a fight?

Military training for what? :what:

What does it matter when you don't have access to military grade weapons. :what:

Hell, those weapons in that pic some of them aren't even used by the US military. :dahell:

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Why fear these people.

If trained on basic combat there is no force,without air support,that can defeat a determined orginzed Black military outfit.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
yeah i ain't clicking on them spoilers :wow:

and they do what they gotta do man i mean yall cant judge em or call em gay or anything like that b.
They'll find yo ass! :damn:

Last edited:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

:rudy: Those Messicans start fukking with citizens down south we're gonna liberate the fukk out of them belee dat.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
No homo but this nikka is gorgeous. Wtf. I'm not gay but if I were, that dude would probably be my type :lupe: