Mexican Cartels are about that life. They will give you that work. (NSFW!!!)

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:what::what::what::what: the best.....this aint no video game or movie.
i understand but here is reality...its actually happened, is going to happen, and there is nothing we can do to stop it. these people most likely died for a reason and there were people not killing them actually right next to them when they were dieing. me sitting here on a computer seeing things that are REALLY happening in this world while not getting effected is crazy and great at the same time. i dont give a fukk about anything really thats just me. this is life we are just watching

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
ive been to mexico although only resort towns but i went out and explored and actually bought drugs and they treat you good if you have money for them and arnt a "rival" they know americans are good for them. unless your a drug running poor mexican with a vengeance and history under your belt mexico is safe. if you do get robbed just give it up and if the police want their measly hundred to 300 hundred dollar bride just give it to them. overall it will be ok
I been doing a little research. It seems like its just like the hood. If you looking for trouble you can find it. But if you not part of the game, 9/10 you'll be aight.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
:ehh: I've been to Cozumel, which is more of a resort & touristy area. No problems there, even caught a cab with some short Mexican dude who took us around and gave a tour. Real peaceful around there.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i saw a vid where they were taking turns beating a nikka with a bat and the bat broke

then they just got another bat and continued

then they electrocuted his azz

and finally slit his throat

:upsetfavre:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I been doing a little research. It seems like its just like the hood. If you looking for trouble you can find it. But if you not part of the game, 9/10 you'll be aight.

Nah, they kidnap & kill people who aren't at all affiliated with the game.

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
Young Zeta Girl Beheaded by CDG – Neck First Chopped At, Then Twisted Off
The girl in this video looks to be very young and is very scared – anyone would be in her situation. For her the life has barely begun and she knew it would soon end in a horrific way.

Beheading of this captured young Zeta started with a mandatory pre execution interrogation after which the girl had her throat slashed with the machete. Her hands were in handcuffs, but were cuffed in front of her, not behind her back. That messed with the decapitation a little and so the sicario decided to twist her neck instead. The head didn’t snap all the way so machete chopping resumed and then the final twist was delivered.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I saw that video when they sawed shawties neck clean off her head while she was alive and drugged up.

:camby:

I'd rather a nikka just shoot a gun and kill somebody before that. Rather a some sort of fight happen and folk just end up laid flat.

To sit there and actually take a knife ... and cut a live persons head off ... is pure savagery. And they wanna talk about blacks in the hood.
never understood the shock though these peoples were discovered doing this lol. Like when we first found out about them, this type of behaviour was a celebration.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
fbcartel-5-web.jpg
Ayo what kinda Walter White shyt is this :dahell:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
My moms fam is from michoacan,shyt when my fam go back and visit,they need to give my fam over there a heads up for permission,and they can't be out after dark,with that said,I'd be food out there cuz I don't speak Spanish well and I would stand out :sadcam:

My moms fam lives in La barca right on the border w/ michocan. After the shyt I heard go down recently I'm never going there again.