Mexican Cartels are about that life. They will give you that work. (NSFW!!!)

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
The one where they killed the 1 woman and 3 men was pretty bad. They cut off their heads with axes and knives and then cut their bodies up and threw them in sulphuric acid like the shyt from breaking bad. That was cray but we need to know what evil looks like so thats why i dont mind

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
fbcartel-8-web.jpg
:ufdup:Don't fukk with Mexican Fabios, brehs.

I saw this video. It was :dwillhuh: and :to: at the same time. What did she do to deserve such brutality?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I saw that video when they sawed shawties neck clean off her head while she was alive and drugged up.

:camby:

I'd rather a nikka just shoot a gun and kill somebody before that. Rather a some sort of fight happen and folk just end up laid flat.

To sit there and actually take a knife ... and cut a live persons head off ... is pure savagery. And they wanna talk about blacks in the hood.
thats gotta be the worst way to go. the amount of fear they must of had before they go and during the act :to: they even do it to kids of rival cartels :to:

i'll never go to mexico.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
How are they IP traced back yet? Proxies are something else :wow:

I want that mask in the 6th pic though :whew:

Once I heard of a "Cuban Necktie" I decided to never go to Mexico.
Even if you traced them who the hell finna do anything about it :usure:

These mexicacs literally laugh at their police :usure:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
My moms fam is from michoacan,shyt when my fam go back and visit,they need to give my fam over there a heads up for permission,and they can't be out after dark,with that said,I'd be food out there cuz I don't speak Spanish well and I would stand out :sadcam: