Metroid Dread

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
thing is in this game you defeat bosses, to unlock upgrades, to get into new areas. if you start with all the upgrades, there really won't be much to do besides go straight to the final boss

it's not like OG and Super Metroid, where you had to defeat bosses to unlock the final area

I just wanna abuse my power, breh.:russ:
I wanna land on ZDR and immediately hit Raven Beak with the “Look at me! I’m the captain now.:mjlit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just wanna abuse my power, breh.:russ:
I wanna land on ZDR and immediately hit Raven Beak with the “Look at me! I’m the captain now.:mjlit:

one thing i was confused about…isn’t samus already that strong when she first gets there? I thought the whole progression system was about her regaining all her powers. So most of this stuff she had from the previous game. Maybe journey is what helped her unlock/die and birth her Metroid form though.

Like how Vegeta thought if he got hurt enough he could become the legendary super sayain

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
one thing i was confused about…isn’t samus already that strong when she first gets there? I thought the whole progression system was about her regaining all her powers. So most of this stuff she had from the previous game. Maybe journey is what helped her unlock/die and birth her Metroid form though.

Like how Vegeta thought if he got hurt enough he could become the legendary super sayain

Yeah. I assumed the Metroid DNA fully taking over is what put her over the top. If we get another game it’ll be interesting to see how they incorporate that.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Nah, once she starts absorbing nikkas that's when she got strong enough, and she couldn't do that at the start.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah, once she starts absorbing nikkas that's when she got strong enough, and she couldn't do that at the start.

i love the story trope when the villain of the story deliberately lets the protagonist get stronger so they can use them for their own selfish reasons

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They need to drop an art-of book for this game. They got hulk buster armor concepts lol

samus07-fusionsuit00.jpg

Edit——

Nvm one came with the special edition of the game.

metroid-dread-special-edition-unboxing.jpg

I hope Prime 4 is good. I only played Prime 1 and I really wasn’t into it at the time. I’m still not really into FPS. I would love a Metroid that played like Returnal