Metroid Dread

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just bought it. Ain’t started it up yet. Waiting till I get to Nissan dealership to get my car serviced. Gonna be playing handheld on OLED with bluetooth earbuds on.

i played Metroid 1 on NES, never beat it or tried to. I don’t think I owned the game. I just remember playing it at some point.

i played Metroid 2 on Gameboy. Beat it. Loved it.

i played Metroid Prime on Gamecube. Beat it. Loved it.

So I basically need to play Metroid 1 again and Super Metroid and beat those. Thank goodness for NES and SNES on Switch.

Wish I could play the Metroid GBA games like Metroid Zero Mission and Fusion.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Just bought it. Ain’t started it up yet. Waiting till I get to Nissan dealership to get my car serviced. Gonna be playing handheld on OLED with bluetooth earbuds on.

i played Metroid 1 on NES, never beat it or tried to. I don’t think I owned the game. I just remember playing it at some point.

i played Metroid 2 on Gameboy. Beat it. Loved it.

i played Metroid Prime on Gamecube. Beat it. Loved it.

So I basically need to play Metroid 1 again and Super Metroid and beat those. Thank goodness for NES and SNES on Switch.

Wish I could play the Metroid GBA games like Metroid Zero Mission and Fusion.

you could play fusion and zero mission, theres websites where you can play them without downloading a thing.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I was gonna wait to get this till I came back home during break to get it from Walmart. Since they sell Switch games new physically for $50 in-store.

But eBay is selling new copies for $50 with free shipping, so I just went for that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this game cheating me :unimpressed:

I avoided all of Z-57’s attacks, parried his shyt 3x and triggered the missile attack cutscene on all 3 occasions while still lighting him up and it didn’t stop him…eventually ran out of rockets and could just dodge his attacks til I got pissed off and just let him kill me :pacspit:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this game cheating me :unimpressed:

I avoided all of Z-57’s attacks, parried his shyt 3x and triggered the missile attack cutscene on all 3 occasions while still lighting him up and it didn’t stop him…eventually ran out of rockets and could just dodge his attacks til I got pissed off and just let him kill me :pacspit:

That was a fun fight. My favorite boss i think