Metroid Dread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh if I don’t beat Z-57 today I’m packing up this shyt…I felt deflated after I got cheated yesterday…I whooped that muthafukka’s ass and all they kept doing was repeating the sequence til I ran out of rockets at which point all I could do was dodge the sequence which they kept repeating without giving me additional rockets until I got fed up…beating him at this point wouldn’t even feel satisfying…I had the perfect session…didn’t touch me at all and I nailed all the parry/attack sequences perfectly and nothing smdh

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
bruh if I don’t beat Z-57 today I’m packing up this shyt…I felt deflated after I got cheated yesterday…I whooped that muthafukka’s ass and all they kept doing was repeating the sequence til I ran out of rockets at which point all I could do was dodge the sequence which they kept repeating without giving me additional rockets until I got fed up…beating him at this point wouldn’t even feel satisfying…I had the perfect session…didn’t touch me at all and I nailed all the parry/attack sequences perfectly and nothing smdh
did you shoot it's 'arms' with the missile lock-on thing?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did you shoot it's 'arms' with the missile lock-on thing?

no…deep down I know that’s where I fukked up after watching a playthrough…I thought it was just enough to shoot them and make him move them…but now it’s hard to duplicate that perfect flow that I had on that one playthrough…I was in a zone and was totally unconscious…it was like samus actually took over my body

:mjcry:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
no…deep down I know that’s where I fukked up after watching a playthrough…I thought it was just enough to shoot them and make him move them…but now it’s hard to duplicate that perfect flow that I had on that one playthrough…I was in a zone and was totally unconscious…it was like samus actually took over my body

:mjcry:

when he grabs on around the screen, lock onto all his arms, and let loose the missiles

I noticed some bosses don't progress if you don't do a certain thing

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Finished.
This game is amazing.:wow:
Doom Slayer Samus.:mjcry:
Talk about feeling like a gawd.:mjcry:
I need them to drop an update so I can New Game+ in that mode.:mjcry:

Lol i said the same thing.

i want to run through the entire game as Metroid Samus, just tearing shyt apart. Wonder if you’ll be able to do it with emulators

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Lol i said the same thing.

i want to run through the entire game as Metroid Samus, just tearing shyt apart. Wonder if you’ll be able to do it with emulators

You know they’ll figure out a way. I really am hoping we get some DLC for this game, can’t go that long without Metroid again.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know they’ll figure out a way. I really am hoping we get some DLC for this game, can’t go that long without Metroid again.

I think they were saying this was the last 2d Metroid…which would be a shame. But I don’t think they’ll stick to that as this has been the best selling title so far.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Finished.
This game is amazing.:wow:
Doom Slayer Samus.:mjcry:
Talk about feeling like a gawd.:mjcry:
I need them to drop an update so I can New Game+ in that form.:mjcry:
thing is in this game you defeat bosses, to unlock upgrades, to get into new areas. if you start with all the upgrades, there really won't be much to do besides go straight to the final boss

it's not like OG and Super Metroid, where you had to defeat bosses to unlock the final area