Metroid Dread

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Man, the first boss fight on this last stage of the game is like Frame Drop City, bytch. How was the last, huge ass boss fight free of drops and this one is replete with them is beyond me.

This shyt is damn near unplayable!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man, the first boss fight on this last stage of the game is like Frame Drop City, bytch. How was the last, huge ass boss fight free of drops and this one is replete with them is beyond me.

This shyt is damn near unplayable!

I think thats the first boss i got really bad frame drops. I usually never got them during actual boss fights until that

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but has anyone heard anything about this game ‘dark light’?

it’s a cyberpunk metroidvania that supposedly came out on steam and was supposed to be released on the switch but I can’t find any updates

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some of the boss fights in this game are really incredible
Especially the final boss. You really gotta use all your tools against him which is sick.
I'm so glad they doubled down on the parry from Samus Returns as I know some people complained about it slowing down that game. They really nailed it here by adding the running melee attack. Wouldn't be upset if they went a little deeper in a sequel adding some combos

anybody else retarded and use the space jump to completely “color in” every portion of the map? :mjlol:

Yes and I blame Symphony of the Night for making me OCD about the map like that
I wish it just colored in each room as you passed it or at least whatever is in your FOV.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Some of the boss fights in this game are really incredible
Especially the final boss. You really gotta use all your tools against him which is sick.
I'm so glad they doubled down on the parry from Samus Returns as I know some people complained about it slowing down that game. They really nailed it here by adding the running melee attack. Wouldn't be upset if they went a little deeper in a sequel adding some combos

Yes and I blame Symphony of the Night for making me OCD about the map like that
I wish it just colored in each room as you passed it or at least whatever is in your FOV.

Yeah, SOTN and Super Metroid set that as a standard, for better or worse. I agree that it should just be within field of vision, as it's kinda stupid to jump thru ever nook n crevice of the map like that. In Super Metroid, I believe it was necessary for 100% game completion tho. Same with SOTN, I think.

Totally concur with the bosses sentiment.