Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake stans just need to come to terms their hero is a shark ass nikka.

I can feel the turn coming soon where they be on some "everyone has writers, hes a superstar now he too busy to write, he wrote for others..." excuses start to pop up more and more to normalize his lack of pen. its nasty work.

:dead: :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Beyonce, Whitney, Celine Dion etc.....they are voices. Incredible generational voices that don't have a complete gift for writing, but ppl want hear the voices singing great songs. So you have writers write.

Drake doesn’t have a great singing voice or a great rapping voice. It's less whiny nkw than it was when he was young tho. Point being, his voice and singing (or lack therof) ability is ACCEPTABLE IF, it the words were coming from his heart. Raw emotion.

But you can't sing, nasally voice, and someone else who can sing/rap is giving complete songs. Not acceptable.

I feel you, but Beyonce being in the same league voice wise as Whitney is laughable.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And this is the main issue people have with him. He's easily the most manufactured plant in rap history but people think he's the greatest rapper ever.
Idk about all that. I always thought dude could rap his ass off since I heard this

Never thought he would blow up and become what he became of course but once I heard comeback season and the other one it pretty much solidified his skills to me.

But like dude above said, He has 13 albums in 14 years. No one man is gonna be able to do all that on his own.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Stop it. Lots of people with huge output ain’t never had whole reference tracks leak.
They hate Drake so of course his ref tracks will leak. They want him out the paint because he been at the top longer than expected. Who honestly expected Drake to be on top of the rap game for 15 years with no signs of slowing down? That’ll never be duplicated breh on his John Cena shyt :wow:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I agree but again I think it depends on who you are.

I never heard Drake claiming to be god mc, saying he writes all his own shyt, etc. MF came into the game writing for everybody: Wayne, Kanye, Dre, Puff, not to mention the R&B shyt

Weeknd himself aired Drake out a long time ago

How did you give it to him? Was it just an instrumental?
Yeah, we were making the drum loop and...oh, man, I had smoked I don’t know how much weed. Even Drake, he came into that session and we were all smoked out. It was terrible how much weed smoke was in that room. I was surprised I could even hit a note. I had sung this melody—it wasn’t a hook, just an unfinished lyric. And he liked it so much, he was like, “I need to have this, man.... I know I’ve already taken ‘Shot for Me’ and ‘Crew Love’ and this and that.” And me, I was hungry at that time. I was like, “Dude, take anything.” At that point I was like, “Hell, yeah.”

When you do a feature for other artists, do you give them an entire song?
With “Crew Love,” it wasn’t like that. Like I said, that was my song. I had a hook and I had a second verse. And Drake heard it and he was like, “fukk, man.”

Do you think Drake tapped you to give Take Care that feel?
Yeah, he told me he wouldn’t be able to do the album without me. You can read it on the credits that he thanked me. I don’t know if that’s him being generous, but I gave him a lot of records. I made “Practice.”

What did you do on “Practice”?
That whole hook was me. That’s probably the only song I wrote for Take Care. The rest of it was just shyt I was going to have for [House of Balloons]. He really wanted to incorporate my sound, which was inspired by his sound. It’s not like, “Oh, I had the ‘new sound.’” It was just easier for him to relate to me, because it was his sound with an edge. It was that Toronto sound. So yeah, you’re right. I feel like I could have been that for his album.

FINALE

💎
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Idk about all that. I always thought dude could rap his ass off since I heard this

Never thought he would blow up and become what he became of course but once I heard comeback season and the other one it pretty much solidified his skills to me.

But like dude above said, He has 13 albums in 14 years. No one man is gonna be able to do all that on his own.

A ton of other artists have 13 albums in 14 years. I mean shyt dude. I'm not saying he's a good artist or even on the level of Drake or anything but Russ has more albums and a shorter amount of time and he produces all them fukking things

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They hate Drake so of course his ref tracks will leak. They want him out the paint because he been at the top longer than expected. Who honestly expected Drake to be on top of the rap game for 15 years with no signs of slowing down? That’ll never be duplicated breh on his John Cena shyt :wow:
Or, other people don’t have entire tracks to be leaked :usure:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A ton of other artists have 13 albums in 14 years. I mean shyt dude. I'm not saying he's a good artist or even on the level of Drake or anything but Russ has more albums and a shorter amount of time and he produces all them fukking things
And I have no fuccking idea who that even is :francis:

Drake is a business. Interscope/Cash Money not gonna put him in position to be anything but successful. If that means bringing in the best writers then so be it. :manny:

Me personally I just don’t really care like that. Pac is my GOAT and im 95% sure the outlaws wrote for him. (On some things)

Shid to this day there’s still a lot of discrepancies over who did what on Doggystyle.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka got damn if u don't care u don't care but cut this bullshyt out. Ya man is Beyonce out here it is what it is. Son is dirt bruh.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
And I have no fuccking idea who that even is :francis:

Drake is a business. Interscope/Cash Money not gonna put him in position to be anything but successful. If that means bringing in the best writers then so be it. :manny:

Me personally I just don’t really care like that. Pac is my GOAT and im 95% sure the outlaws wrote for him.

Shid to this day there’s still a lot of discrepancies over who did what on Doggystyle.
nikka no. Outlaws ain't write for Pac actually it was the OTHER way around. Stop wit this bullshyt tryna drag other people into this shyt. Talkin bout 95% sure when there's actually audio out there of cats like Napoleon respitting Pac verses.