Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
Half of me thinks Kendrick shouldn't even respond at this point, just sub him at some later date. It's apparent Drake is legion so why validate him by trying to legit battle a dude with a whole team feeding him lines?
He’s clearly driving Whiteboy crazy.
Does no one on his team not tell him he’s giving off crazy “look at me I’m doing great after a breakup” vibes on social media?
So embarrassing.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Why though?

You don’t think aside from maybe a select few hardcore rap guys like Joe Budden, Royce, Lupe, etc. that all rappers haven’t had help or writers at some point?

Jay-Z be biting entire BIG verses and shyt :russ:

It came out of their mouths and Drake is literally credited on the song :dead:
You can be credited for a hook or a line. Receipts for "the whole song"...

And no we don't believe everyone has writers...you went from Kanye (which we knew) and Wayne (unproven) to "everyone"...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You can be credited for a hook or a line. Receipts for "the whole song"...

And no we don't believe everyone has writers...you went from Kanye (which we knew) and Wayne (unproven) to "everyone"...
You got google just like me bro

And Gillie wrote for Wayne :what:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This falls apart when its clear Drake has also stolen verses without crediting or compensating the OG writer before.

He's bitten verses and bought them, seemingly makes no difference to him. Anyone who actually cares about being a "top MC" would hold themselves to a higher standard.

peckerwood should have been the 1st one ... to help 4tay with his battle with myeloma

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You can't claim to be the best and not write your own shyt.
nikkas have thousands of songs.

If I got a ton of nikkas in the studio with me they damn well better be pitching ideas and shyt and not just being yes men.

Now entire reference tracks are different depending on who you are but i’ve never really heard Drake claim to be some god mc like he KRS, Royce, Banks, etc.

50, Banks, and Game all wrote for each other too. 50 gave Game his first two biggest singles :what: What are we talking about here man?