Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka no. Outlaws ain't write for Pac actually it was the OTHER way around. Stop wit this bullshyt tryna drag other people into this shyt. Talkin bout 95% sure when there's actually audio out there of cats like Napoleon respitting Pac verses.
You don’t think during ALL of those studio sessions in those 2-3 that they never pitched shyt to Pac :comeon:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it. Lots of people with huge output ain’t never had whole reference tracks leak.
Even if the references never leaked a nikka going nonstop for 14 straight years no help would be ridiculous. These are whole ass full 14+ track albums we're talking about. I'm not defending the shyt I'm just saying just off output it's a PED red flag.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
nikkas have thousands of songs.

If I got a ton of nikkas in the studio with me they damn well better be pitching ideas and shyt and not just being yes men.

Now entire reference tracks are different depending on who you are but i’ve never really heard Drake claim to be some god mc like he KRS, Royce, Banks, etc.

50, Banks, and Game all wrote for each other too. 50 gave Game his first two biggest singles :what: What are we talking about here man?

Before the writing revelation Drake was indeed claiming to be up there with the Nas/Big/ and Rakims. He joined the Sprite LYRICS campaign which had him next to everyone you mentioned and printing Quentin Miller lyrics passed off as Drake’s.

He claimed to be the greatest of his generation on 6pm in New York. A generation that included WRITERS such as Kendrick Lamar, Wale, Blu, Krit, and Cyhi. Everyone who ever put pad to pen should be DISGUSTED that this man is considered “the guy”. He is a disgrace to writers from all creeds and genres

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Before the writing revelation Drake was indeed claiming to be up there with the Nas/Big/ and Rakims. He joined the Sprite LYRICS campaign which had him next to everyone you mentioned and printing Quentin Miller lyrics passed off as Drake’s.

He claimed to be the greatest of his generation on 6pm in New York. A generation that included WRITERS such as Kendrick Lamar, Wale, Blu, Krit, and Cyhi. Everyone who ever put pad to pen should be DISGUSTED that this man is considered “the guy”. He is a disgrace to writers from all creeds and genres
Oh ok. Yeah thats insane then.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Even if the references never leaked a nikka going nonstop for 14 straight years no help would be ridiculous. These are whole ass full 14+ track albums we're talking about. I'm not defending the shyt I'm just saying just off output it's a PED red flag.
Again, it would be different if it was just beats and hooks.

Most rappers get a hook/song concept form elsewhere, but the verses themselves are supposed to be said rappers own creativity.

Don’t think anyone would have a problem with Drake taking song concepts, maybe even flow/cadence from elsewhere. But dudes persona and personality are based on shyt he didn’t even write down himself.

Who is Drake without his Ghostwriters??? :jbhmm:

Drake is a Jewish Canadian Actor that infiltrated rap and most of these dudes mad at him now, let him do it :smh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thank you. fukk wheelchair jimmy bbl drizzy

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
And I have no fuccking idea who that even is :francis:

Drake is a business. Interscope/Cash Money not gonna put him in position to be anything but successful. If that means bringing in the best writers then so be it. :manny:

Me personally I just don’t really care like that. Pac is my GOAT and im 95% sure the outlaws wrote for him. (On some things)

Shid to this day there’s still a lot of discrepancies over who did what on Doggystyle.
Fatherless Pac stans bout to bomb on you breh

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You don’t think during ALL of those studio sessions in those 2-3 that they never pitched shyt to Pac :comeon:
nikka ain't nobody got no time for no damn assumptions. Pitching ideas is completely different from reference tracks and Pac wrote faster than all of them nikkas. He would kick nikkas out the studio if they didn't finish they verse fast enough. Either that or write it for them. Which is why he wrote a verse for both Shock G and Money B on I Get Around but Money B didn't take the verse.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not really. He don't have the output that other rappers who write they own shyt have. These are all excuses. Lol. Drake has taken years off from making an album before. Curren$y got prolly the highest musical output out of any rapper and he write all his shyt.