Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikkas have thousands of songs.

If I got a ton of nikkas in the studio with me they damn well better be pitching ideas and shyt and not just being yes men.

Now entire reference tracks are different depending on who you are but i’ve never really heard Drake claim to be some god mc like he KRS, Royce, Banks, etc.

50, Banks, and Game all wrote for each other too. 50 gave Game his first two biggest singles :what: What are we talking about here man?
If you got people around you helping with a hook or something, that's not the same as having entire songs written and performed by someone else.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
nikkas have thousands of songs.

If I got a ton of nikkas in the studio with me they damn well better be pitching ideas and shyt and not just being yes men.

Now entire reference tracks are different depending on who you are but i’ve never really heard Drake claim to be some god mc like he KRS, Royce, Banks, etc.

50, Banks, and Game all wrote for each other too. 50 gave Game his first two biggest singles :what: What are we talking about here man?
we talking about a white boi with entire reference tracks out there

and not just 1 or 2

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you got people around you helping with a hook or something, that's not the same as having entire songs written and performed by someone else.
I agree but again I think it depends on who you are.

I never heard Drake claiming to be god mc, saying he writes all his own shyt, etc. MF came into the game writing for everybody: Wayne, Kanye, Dre, Puff, not to mention the R&B shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hell even if it was the verses but Drake put his own spin on them, shyt wouldn’t be so bad.

But it’s literally entire songs. Same flow, same cadence, same exact lyrics. Dude is Brittney spears at this point. Even R&B singers that use writers also add their own creativity into the mix.

This nikka Drake just doing covers of other people shyt, then claiming he’s the best to do it.

Nasty work :scust:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Hell even if it was the verses but Drake put his own spin on them, shyt wouldn’t be so bad.

But it’s literally entire songs. Same flow, same cadence, same exact lyrics. Dude is Brittney spears at this point. Even R&B singers that use writers also add their own creativity into the mix.

This nikka Drake just doing covers of other people shyt, then claiming he’s the best to do it.

Nasty work :scust:
It's glorified karaoke

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I remember drake calling himself the greatest ever

:jbhmm:
And he might be. He not mine but if he is to anyone under 30 then :manny:

It’s the same thing with the MJ vs Kobe vs Bron debate to me.

Last edited: