Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You’re my SC breh. But PAC wrote too fast for that and he wrote all the time. Other than Ray Luv writing the first 2 verses of Trapped. Pac was on it.
I'm not saying he didn't breh. I'm saying if a nikka does 100 tracks in 2 weeks why would he not get help from his crew around him? Even if its a couple bars, How to intro a track, How to end it, Certain words to use, etc. In no way am I saying nikkas was giving Pac full on reference tracks but I'm sure there were times he's been in the studio and some crazy shyt came on that may have been for someone else and he may have taken it and added onto it or whatever.

Pac was not only doing music but dude was also acting as well. I highly doubt he 100% came up with all the shyt he did in the last 2-3 years of his life on his own. Man I have so much unreleased Pac albums/music. That shyt would be impossible. Doesn't make the music any less hard if he didn't.

Shid tbh, I guarantee if I go charge up my ipod right now I can find a few OG tracks that were done by other artists.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I'm not saying he didn't breh. I'm saying if a nikka does 100 tracks in 2 weeks why would he not get help from his crew around him? Even if its a couple bars, How to intro a track, How to end it, Certain words to use, etc. In no way am I saying nikkas was giving Pac full on reference tracks but I'm sure there were times he's been in the studio and some crazy shyt came on that may have been for someone else and he may have taken it and added onto it or whatever.

Pac was not only doing music but dude was also acting as well. I highly doubt he 100% came up with all the shyt he did in the last 2-3 years of his life on his own. Man I have so much unreleased Pac albums/music. That shyt would be impossible. Doesn't make the music any less hard if he didn't.

Shid tbh, I guarantee if I go charge up my ipod right now I can find a few OG tracks that were done by other artists.
You gotta a point. But Pac documented damn near everything. Like even with Trapped he credited Ray Luv on the album and tracklists he made before the album.

And honestly some of his lyrics got repetitive so I don’t doubt he was writing everything :pachaha: . But I could be wrong

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
some of these nikkas don’t believe what they’re posting..they just have another man’s dikk so far down their throat they typing out nonsense .

I understand that this nikkas music may have been the soundtrack to your life but the shyt is fake .

If this was Cole or Kendrick and not Drake with these consistent "allegations" no way they're copping pleas and making excuses in here. It's pathetic. Nobody telling ppl not to like Drake's music but all that "Top 2 but ain't 2" or Top MC shyt is dead. Finito.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

It wasn't impossible. Anyone who knew Pac knew Pac lived in the studio. Biggie said Pac went to the bathroom and came back with 2 verses. Pac wrote fast. Didn't rehearse. Didn't do retakes. He would just double or triple his vocals. Yes. Pac came up wit that shyt. nikkas don't call him the GOAT for nothing my boy. Lol. But even today. Curren$y puts out a million projects and songs and he writes everything. shyt my mom's had 2 brain surgeries and she writes books. All by herself. NY Times best selling author.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

I'll throw those lil nikkas a bone and say maybe they gave a hook every now and then, but majority of the time Pac was waiting on them to finish their own rhymes in the studio. He'd be done and give them a little time to finish, but whoever didn't have their verses when his time was up the song was getting recorded without them

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Stop the cap, this been debunked. Gillie himself at the height of their beef admitted he never wrote for wayne but coaches him on breathe control :camby:
nikka also said he wrote The entire Carter 1

The truth im sure is somewhere between both statements.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
nikka also said he wrote The entire Carter 1

The truth im sure is somewhere between both statements.

I had it mixed up but here you up but Gillie ain't do nothin and he been a fraud

H9DhqN2.png

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It wasn't impossible. Anyone who knew Pac knew Pac lived in the studio. Biggie said Pac went to the bathroom and came back with 2 verses. Pac wrote fast. Didn't rehearse. Didn't do retakes. He would just double or triple his vocals. Yes. Pac came up wit that shyt. nikkas don't call him the GOAT for nothing my boy. Lol. But even today. Curren$y puts out a million projects and songs and he writes everything. shyt my mom's had 2 brain surgeries and she writes books. All by herself. NY Times best selling author.

Some people are just really close to the “source.” The source in this case being wherever musical inspiration come from—and the ability to translate that to actual music. Some musicians just have an endless supply of it. Others not so much. I’ve heard songwriters talk about when you’re writing a really good song it doesn’t even come from you. It’s like you’re just pulling it from the aether pre-arranged. I’ve heard Chris Martin and Alanis Morissette say that.

In the rap game, dudes like Future, Young Thug, et al. are really close to the source. Whereas someone like Drake is far from it and generally needs his hand held to make music, and has surround himself with people who are naturally closer to the source than he is.

Ya’ll remember when Drake was tight that Young Thug wouldn’t record with him for a long time? He wanted to see his process and all that. Mans just doesn’t have it. He really should’ve ended up being an account or something, but here we are.