Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Never understood the issues with Drake having Ghostwriters when Kanye & Wayne did too. :ld:

Drake came into the game writing for them on some shyt along with others.

Silkk

Daps
Kanye was a producer who rapped like Dr Dre, wayne was never proven to have ghostwriters.
Drake literally wrote for Wayne

It’s not a rap song but off the top of my head Wayne literally took the entire “Im Single”track from Drake

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
By rest of the world u mean white girls, white boys and c00ns and we're in agreement there's plenty of them to go around.. :pachaha:
That's how you gonna play it? His popularity obviously extends beyond that. You know all them cats dissing him would kill to have his fan base and level of success. All those white people and c00ns as you call them got to a level of success most rappers couldn't even dream of. I guess if you can't dispute his success then discredit the people that made him so that way you don't have to acknowledge reality.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Half of me thinks Kendrick shouldn't even respond at this point, just sub him at some later date. It's apparent Drake is legion so why validate him by trying to legit battle a dude with a whole team feeding him lines?

Silkk

Daps
Then wayne in the same boat as Drake.

Frauds
Why though?

You don’t think aside from maybe a select few hardcore rap guys like Joe Budden, Royce, Lupe, etc. that all rappers haven’t had help or writers at some point?

Jay-Z be biting entire BIG verses and shyt :russ:
Who told you that? Drake?

Where’s the reference record to match? I can pull up 5 drake reference tracks at this point lol

Receipts for "I'm Single"
It came out of their mouths and Drake is literally credited on the song :dead: