Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Not true at all. R. Kelly, Prince, Billy Joel, Pharrell to a lesser degree.

I'm not a prolific artist but I've been writing songs for years and have hundreds. If I had the talent of R. Kelly or Prince, it's easy to do more

R kelly stole a song and gave it Michael Jackson

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
show me a “lyrical” Drake reference track leak

So Drake writes all his best lyrics and outsources all the rest? Sure :skip:

Closest we’ve ever seen Drake on some actual rap shyt was the infamous blackberry freestyle with flex. Believing he actually wrote all his “lyrical” songs is wishful thinking/denial :yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Closest we’ve ever seen Drake on some actual rap shyt was the infamous blackberry freestyle with flex. Believing he actually wrote all his “lyrical” songs is wishful thinking/denial :yeshrug:

Drake stans just need to come to terms their hero is a shark ass nikka.

I can feel the turn coming soon where they be on some "everyone has writers, hes a superstar now he too busy to write, he wrote for others..." excuses start to pop up more and more to normalize his lack of pen. its nasty work.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never thought I’d see the day where people on a hip-hop site justified not writing your own raps. What are we even debating? :why:

Where have you been for the past couple of decades? Female rappers were justified gor not writing. Producers got passes. Will Smith got passes. "But none of them claimed to be Top 5 or were respected as MC's" meanwhile Kanye West claims he's top 5 and is able to flex on a posse cut with Nas, Rakim, and KRS and people still argue that he carried Watch The Throne knowing he had writers.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

:dead:

Dem BBL Boys delusional af