Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
It’s nothing to defend tbh

i just don’t understand the vitriol towards drake when this shyt been happening before he was born in hiphop.

its too many rap songs I love that was spit by the person who didn’t write it
it’s because drake been at the top of the game for damn near 20 years and they can’t stand it :wow:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like drake stans care.

Yachty wrote the whole shyt.

Drake aint an mc. Or an authentic artist.

Hes like pop or rnb. Where whoever wrote the shyt dont matter to the audience.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People sit back and criticize Drake and I'm not really one of his fans. I like a handful of songs he's done but at the end of the day there's something unique about him that calls to people in a way most other artist can't.

If it's so easy and all you gotta do is have ghost writers then why is he so successful and other artist that write all their own shyt fail? That's what I mean when I say be in the presence of something you disagree with and still acknowledge it I don't even think Drake is a great artist but a lot of the world sees something there so I'm not gonna deny what they see. Not really my cup of tea but people like his music for the most part.

I'll take a Lord Knows or We'll Be Fine from Take Care but a lot of that stuff I can't rock with and all that singing he can keep. He gets an asterisk but at the same time he climbed to the top of success as an artist where most fail. That can't be denied or taken from him.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People sit back and criticize Drake and I'm not really one of his fans. I like a handful of songs he's done but at the end of the day there's something unique about him that calls to people in a way most other artist can't.

If it's so easy and all you gotta do is have ghost writers then why is he so successful and other artist that write all their own shyt fail? That's what I mean when I say be in the presence of something you disagree with and still acknowledge it I don't even think Drake is a great artist but a lot of the world sees something there so I'm not gonna deny what they see. Not really my cup of tea but people like his music for the most part.

I'll take a Lord Knows or We'll Be Fine from Take Care but a lot of that stuff I can't rock with and all that singing he can keep. He gets an asterisk but at the same time he climbed to the top of success as an artist where most fail. That can't be denied or taken from him.
LwnIwW9.jpeg

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Look at all this juelzing and goal post moving. What Makes Eric B a great. He didn't produce shyt. Yet you call him great. At taking credit?! :laff:..

Like I thought this thread represents people who have an issue with Drake It's not necessarily about purity of hip hop. It's just easier to invalidate someone you don't like. Drake is 100 times more of a great rapper than Eric was any type of a producer. He stole credits and you call him great. Drake had yatchy in the credits. Now let Yatchy tell it before people jump out the window on what he actually did

This falls apart when its clear Drake has also stolen verses without crediting or compensating the OG writer before.

He's bitten verses and bought them, seemingly makes no difference to him. Anyone who actually cares about being a "top MC" would hold themselves to a higher standard.