Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Daps
If what you value is so important how come with him not meeting your values he still made it? He such a fake artist with no talent how come they can't just spawn another one of him just as successful?

You don't gotta like Drake as an artist to acknowledge he's achieved feats most others couldn't. The world doesn't revolve around you and your opinions or even me and mines others think differently.
usT4bZP.jpeg

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Crack smoke is the exhaust from my pen and pad
Ghostwriters, they get to floss what you could’ve had

Like his moves, but he never had to fight in school
Always ran, another n!gga had to write your grooves
Flow is copy-and-paste,
Weezy gave you the juice

Ross went in on him. Sorry if the Truth hurts people, but these bars were nothing but facts.
Nah that shyt was light and if Kendrick drops something like that then I’m going to be disappointed.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
If what you value is so important how come with him not meeting your values he still made it? He such a fake artist with no talent how come they can't just spawn another one of him just as successful?

You don't gotta like Drake as an artist to acknowledge he's achieved feats most others couldn't. The world doesn't revolve around you and your opinions or even me and mines others think differently.
meatriding.gif

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

:dead:

This white guy HURTIN............