Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Nikka said he was executive producer on the album.
Not that he gave whole songs to the boy that shyt wild :heh:
I'm just going to assume all the tracks that have Yachty on the adlibs he wrote.

Take Care was Half the Weeknd
QM was If Your Reading This.

And people want to know why nikkas won't let this ghostwriting shyt go.
We literally have no idea what percentage this nikka is really writing for himself :snoop:
Take care and if you’re reading this are his best albums to :patrice:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
This dude needs to be run out of the business. He's been a damn joke his entire career. And there's mad bums on here who go out of their way to defend this sh*t too. Weirdo hours.

200w.gif

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Take care and if you’re reading this are his best albums to :patrice:
Nothing Was the Same is his best album. He fell off after IYRTITL. I liked tough-guy Drake on that record but he kept the same formula and it got very stale very quickly.

This is my first post on here in three years LOL I want MORE BEEF. From all sides! :mjgrin:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
This dude needs to be run out of the business. He's been a damn joke his entire career. And there's mad bums on here who go out of their way to defend this sh*t too. Weirdo hours.

200w.gif

Kendrick… end this nikka! Please :damn:!

Like, dudes really like shyt like, “21 can you do something fa’ meeeee,” that much? Drake ain’t talking about a motherfukking thing in his music. What’s the appeal? He doesn’t write. Dude ain’t got even got one classic freestyle or nothing.

Making it as a singer-song writer in the music industry is hard af. If you are a rapper, you by default are a song writer. If you cannot write songs and you’re a rapper, you need a new occupation. I’m not trying to hear no shyt about collaboration like this nikka in Mumford and Sons or Crosby, Stills, and Nash :mjlol:.

Get this non-talented fool out of here! :camby: