Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Hard for me to believe lil yahty wrote that, he got woat rhyme patterns.
And working through nonsense is how you stumble upon the new thing, everyone does this

The only "issue" with a lot of rappers nowadays is they put out all the bad shyt too to keep the output up, low quality control

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Both Timbaland and Dr Dre have collaborators making beats for them and they oversee the final result and modify it.
And both started getting questioned heavily about their art when it was clear Bangladesh and Hittman and Storch or whoever seemed to be doing the heavy lifting on their later works.

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
At least you get it. Every artist isn't a contender for the GOAT just because they're successful. Doesn't mean their end result can't still be enjoyed.

Your right but I don't think anyone was arguing you can't enjoy it.
But it's like a nikka saying he the greatest cook, when someone else got the ingredients, cleaned and seasoned it and you just put it in the oven.:yeshrug:
You can still enjoy the food but how much did they actually contribute?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Drake has already lost the current battle he's in. Who's to say "Push-ups" wasn't written by someone else? Every song or diss record moving forward will have people questioning whether it's a ghostwriter or if it's A.I. :dead:
LMAO @ "who's to say Push Up wasn't written". Of course it was written.

:gucci:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Women run rap right now and I'm certain none of them write their own raps. This new generation of fans just don't care anymore as long as the music is good.
Ok, he can be grouped with the women then.

GOAT Females MCs

1. Nicky Minaj
2. Aubs
3. Lil Kim

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
At least you get it. Every artist isn't a contender for the GOAT just because they're successful. Doesn't mean their end result can't still be enjoyed.
No shyt, except drake himself and many of his fans put him in that GOAT conversation. It’s the only reason this thread matters :what:

We’re not talking Will Smith - no one cares people were wrtitjng for him. But literally out of the mouth of Drake came “last name, ever, first name, greatest”…in black Oprah’s 2024, people are posted up in his response thread calling him one of the GOATs and the greatest. Having full rap songs written for you is an automatic DQ