Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Jay was called out for biting biggie. I just consider biggie lyrics not obscure so paying homage is reasonable. But he bit a lot of other artist lines in his prime cause he ran out of ideas at times and he called it paying homage and a way to reference the old school.

What he did to young Chris stealing the whisper flow and cadence and made sure to get out the black album before the young guns album can be referenced.

Good artist borrow....great artist steal I guess.

Jay not clean 2000-2004. Plus we still don't know everything Kanye and/or Lupe was doing at the time.
what songs did he use this whisper flow on the black album

and what cadence

u do know Young Chris was on like 4 albums prior to the black album. Including a jay z album

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
All these nikkas are selling you an image of creativity

IMO

Like is it believable that Drake the only mainstream nikka using reference tracks?
Drake Is certainly more egregious and obvious than others. Yes.

Just because you like mediocrity doesn't mean you have make everyone else mediocre so your world view persists that drake is a dope MC LOL

Same shyt people do with Trump. "Everyone is corrupt yu know??"

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That didn't answer breh question is Beyonce a rapper or not:heh:

RnB, pop, boy bands etc been had songs written for them for ages and no one bats an eye because they have good singing voices. looks, they dance, put on elaborate performances etc. 99% of rappers don't do any of these so they are graded primarily on their pen if they want to be viewed as elite MCs

For example let’s say who will be viewed worse in this situation. Beyonce not writing 95% of her music, or Nas not writing shyt...10%. and then you realize where we coming from.

It’s only a handful of elite MC’s and non of them have the commercial success they should… Dake, Kendrick or Cole are in that elite Mc catagory… They not up there with the likes of Rakiem or Big Daddy Kane..