Metroboomin Leaks "Jumbotron Sh*t Poppin'" Reference Track Exposing Drake

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I mean Jay Electronica wrote for Nas and yall gave him a pass :sas2:
Nobody is trippin much if you already have skins on the wall. Nas is already goated. If you're in a studio and someone says, "nah, I'd rap it like this....", and they're idea is better. Are you supposed to just let it die?
nah, it had that feeling of a yachty song. i remember someone saying it when her loss dropped, but i can't remember who it was

Many ppl don't know lil Yachtys work. I didn't. I've heard him but couldn't tell you any songs.

So most ppl wouldn't recognize the sound.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
There's nobody in any genre of music writing all their music by themselves

It's outright silly to think otherwise

"I do it on my own" is performative

These are all actors

Not true at all. R. Kelly, Prince, Billy Joel, Pharrell to a lesser degree.

I'm not a prolific artist but I've been writing songs for years and have hundreds. If I had the talent of R. Kelly or Prince, it's easy to do more

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
I like both versions of the track. They need to make more music together and Yachty needs to save some shyt for himself. I remember y'all used to shyt on that lil nikka all the time too.
It's only ONE version of the song. The other is a karaoke rendition

This nikka said "both versions" :laff:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Lil Yachty wrote literally the whole song. N!gga ain’t even change up the verse lol and this my favorite song on Her Loss..

But anybody could put 2 and 2 together when we seen em together so it aint really surprising

My Millie Vanillie ass goat got exposed again :snoop:

Now go back and listen to Push Ups and tell me if the 1st part doesn't have the same cadence as 21 Savage and towards the end it doesn't turn into a Lil Baby flow. Once you hear it you can then tell what parts he sprinkled in himself. But since niccaz like Drake's voice they try to ignore the obvious. My wife even said how he said "Drop and give me 50" sounds like Sexxy Red said it for him.

Then listen to Evil Ways... the whole song sounds like J Cole wrote.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is only gonna get worse for Drizzle. This is gonna be funny to watch his fans Juelz over and over again with each ref leak.
Tbh this can get bad lol for the first time ever..this can get bad for Aubrey. Because these ain't no name scrubs he's beefing with. These dudes are hot. Hottest producer in metro, better rapper in kendrick, goon Rick Ross, grimey future, etc like...these are goons lol

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Now go back and listen to Push Ups and tell me if the 1st part doesn't have the same cadence as 21 Savage and towards the end it doesn't turn into a Lil Baby flow. Once you hear it you can then tell what parts he sprinkled in himself. But since niccaz like Drake's voice they try to ignore the obvious. My wife even said how he said "Drop and give me 50" sounds like Sexxy Red said it for him.

I have the leak of Drake explaining the issue:

db85d1724a8a56f31944007be27a0313146e7dea.gifv

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

These are all actors

Prince, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson and “gulp”, R.Kelly’s nasty ass would beg to differ.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

These are all actors
There's plenty of rappers writing their own shyt. Maybe not mainstream. But plenty. Cole is writing his own shyt. Dot. Jid. Mick Jenkins. Schoolboy. Ab soul. Lupe.

Shooting somebody a line that they can build on is not the same. Getting entire songs laid down for you is peak fraudness in the world of hip hop. Drake has zero credibility as an artist at this point. He's not just using lyrics. He's even using flows and cadence. It's an exact 1 of 1 copy.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Prince, Stevie Wonder, Smokey Robinson and “gulp”, R.Kelly’s nasty ass would beg to differ.

The fact that R Kelly has trouble reading but still managed to wrote "I Believe I Can Fly" is a goddamn shame and no excuse for Drake to whip out the pen. Yes, this is a business but writing your own shyt or having a security blanket helps for times like this.

Hell, Snoop can hold himself down and he's forever having a ghostwriter. No excuses to the penmanship, especially involving beef.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
There's plenty of rappers writing their own shyt. Maybe not mainstream. But plenty. Cole is writing his own shyt. Dot. Jid. Mick Jenkins. Schoolboy. Ab soul. Lupe.

Shooting somebody a line that they can build on is not the same. Getting entire songs laid down for you is peak fraudness in the world of hip hop. Drake has zero credibility as an artist at this point. He's not just using lyrics. He's even using flows and cadence. It's an exact 1 of 1 copy.

All these nikkas are selling you an image of creativity

IMO

Like is it believable that Drake the only mainstream nikka using reference tracks?